Sökning: "chalmers thesis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 657 uppsatser innehållade orden chalmers thesis.
1. Does agency theory or stewardship theory apply to the venture capitalist-entrepreneur relationship?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Individuals, who have great ideas they want to realize, face the problem of how to be able toraise capital. Instead of just giving up their wish to establish a company that could besuccessful they can get the financial support from venture capitalists. LÄS MER
2. Cost Allocation and Risk Analysis - Case study of increased heat integration within a Chemical ClusterKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The energy usage within the chemical cluster in Stenungsund was evaluated by Hackl et al. in a Chalmers report 2010. Subsequently, an improved heat integration system was proposed to optimize the fossil fuels usage and therefore lower the overall emissions by the cluster and cut energy costs. LÄS MER
- H-uppsats, Chalmers tekniska högskola/Institutionen för teknisk fysik
Sammanfattning : RASTEP (RApid Source TErm Prediction) is a computerized tool developed by Scandpower AB for use in the fast online diagnosis of accidents at nuclear power plants. The tool is based on a Bayesian Belief Network (BBN) that is used to determine the most likely plant state, which is associated with pre-calculated source terms. LÄS MER
- H-uppsats, Chalmers tekniska högskola/Institutionen för energi och miljö
Sammanfattning : In this thesis work, as a part of SEMikado project, a modeling platform is developed inBusBar Tool for studying the IGBT StakPak gate prints to be used in HVDC Light and SVCLight applications. Parasitic elements of two IGBT StakPak gate print designs have beenextracted and the effects of several parameters including emitter plate, couplings and skineffect have been modeled and analyzed. LÄS MER
- H-uppsats, Chalmers tekniska högskola/Institutionen för fundamental fysik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis we study moduli spaces of four-dimensional N = 2 supersymmetric gauge theories. We focus on the vector multiplet moduli space and describe how the rigid special geometry of the Coulomb branch determines the couplings in the effective Lagrangian. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet chalmers thesis.