Sökning: "climate change"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2064 uppsatser innehållade orden climate change.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Permafrost is an important component in Arctic environments and has been hypothesized to be diminishing due to global warming. A growing concern is that large quantities of stored organic carbon will be mobilized and released to the atmosphere as the potent greenhouse gas methane if the ground thaws. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : Since the twentieth century, the earth has been getting warmer due to human activities that releases greenhouse gas. One of these activities is human transportation. In Sweden, the transport sector (especially road traffic) is responsible for one-third of the country’s emission. LÄS MER
3. GMO perceptions among Swedish stakeholders and their implication on the acceptance of a new biotechnological advancementMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : With the global population expected to reach more than 10 billion by the year 2050, one of the global challenges will be in meeting the growing food demand. Coupled with the effects of climate change on the environment, the world will need plant varieties that can adapt to changing environmental conditions to meet the food production challenge. LÄS MER
4. The Royal Climate Garden : a design proposal on how to adapt Kungsträdgården, Stockholm, to a warmer future climateUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to find strategies to mitigate the negative effects of an increased temperature and apply them in a design proposal to an urban space of social importance. The chosen site was Kungsträdgården, which is located in central Stockholm, Sweden. Climate change is a contested political debate and a global issue. LÄS MER
5. Gender and Climate Change. An Emperical Legal Study of Gender Responsiveness in Kenyan Climate Change Response DocumentsMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Climate change, also referred to as global warming, is affecting every continent of the world, affecting lives and causing significant impacts on the environment as well national economies. Kenya and neighbouring countries in East Africa are some of the countries hardest hit by the impacts of climate change. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet climate change.