Sökning: "co-creation of value"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 119 uppsatser innehållade orden co-creation of value.
1. Collaboration as a mechanism for servitization in the automotive industry: The case of China and SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : An increasing amount of companies have starting to embrace a transition from focuspurely on products to provide service offerings to customers, also termed as servitization. Theautomotive industry is one example which has identified the potential of creating value throughservices. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi; Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The age of traditional marketing is beginning to end and the digital revolution will continueits journey. Today, most companies meet their business customers for the first time in a digitalenvironment and decision-makers stay longer more frequently in the digital world beforeinitiating contact with a company. LÄS MER
3. What's in it for me? A qualitative study of consumers’ sensemaking and value creation using mobile location-based service retail applicationsKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för strategisk kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The research on digitalisation has experienced a shift in the last decade, and animportant facilitator of the effects of business World digitalisation is the increased use of mobile devices. Furthermore, research on value creation has also gone through changes recently. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Unsustainable food production and consumption patterns are threatening our living environment and our lives on earth. There is a need for profound transition in our ways to produce and consume food. Food, its production and consumption is a hot topic currently – as can be seen in media and in several projects run by various institutions. LÄS MER
5. Managing the gaps between intended and enacted value propositions : A qualitative study exploring internal marketing in a retail contextUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The fierce competition on the retail market has led firms to stop focusing on firm-customer transactions and start focusing on firm-customer relations. New customer demands makes it impossible for firms to gain a sustainable advantage by focusing only on their goods assortment. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet co-creation of value.