Sökning: "cognitive radio"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 54 uppsatser innehållade orden cognitive radio.
1. Alternative Mobile Broadband Deployment in Countries with Low Spectrum Allocation and Low Fixed Line PenetrationMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för informations- och kommunikationsteknik (ICT)
Sammanfattning : The research work presented in this document deals with the problem of implementing high capacity mobile networks that are able to accommodate the ever increasing amounts of data traffic produced by mobile broadband users, given the dramatic expansion this service has experienced in the recent past due to the popularity of smartphones and tablets. Moreover, the analysis focuses in the feasibility of considering alternative deployment strategies that may render cost-efficient solutions while overcoming the challenges posed by the low amount of spectrum allocated to operators and the limited number of fixed telephone and internet lines available, which are characteristic of developing countries. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/KommunikationssystemTekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : Cognitive radio is an autonomous transceiver that is continuously sensing theongoing communication in its environment, it then starts the communication whenever it is appropriate. Therefore, cognitive radio helps improving the spectrum utilization of the overall communication system. LÄS MER
3. Spectrum sensing based on specialized microcontroller based white space sensors : Measuring spectrum occupancy using a distributed sensor gridMaster-uppsats, KTH/Radio Systems Laboratory (RS Lab)
Sammanfattning : The continuing increase in the adoption and use of wireless technology aggravates the problem of spectrum scarcity due to the way we utilize the spectrum. The radio spectrum is a limited resource regulated by governmental agencies according to a fixed spectrum assignment policy. LÄS MER
4. Minding the spectrum gaps : First steps toward developing a distributed white space sensor grid for cognitive radiosMaster-uppsats, KTH/Radio Systems Laboratory (RS Lab)
Sammanfattning : The idea that the radio spectrum is growing ever more scarce has become commonplace, and is being reinforced by the recent bidding wars among telecom operators. New wireless applications tend to be deployed in the relatively narrow unlicensed frequency bands, worsening the problem of interference for all users. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/ING
Sammanfattning : In wireless Communication, the need of radio spectrum increases nowadays. But in the system we are losing approximately 82-86% of spectrum most of the time due to the absence of Primary User (PU). To overcome this issue Cognitive Radio (CR) is an admirable approach. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet cognitive radio.