Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 97 uppsatser innehållade ordet collector.
1. Solar Powered Paper Drying in Bangladesh : A feasibility study on using a solar thermalenergy to dry handmade paper in BangladeshUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Fasta tillståndets fysik
Sammanfattning : Solar energy has a great potential togive cheap and abundant energy to ruralareas of the world, but is thetechnology ready to be implementedtoday?This stydy looked at the possibilitiesto introduce more renewable energyinto the local hand-made paperproduction in Bangladesh.Specifically the potential of solarheated vacuum tubes filled with water asa heat carrier. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Data- och elektroteknik
Sammanfattning : Websites today only offer simpler form of technical analysis and are not fun to use, therefore student decided to build a website that makes technical analysis a bit more fun by giving user possibility to experiment with settings for technical indicators and also see clear visible results from analysis. Student decided to build website in ASP.NET. LÄS MER
3. Analysis of Parabolic Trough Solar Energy Integration into Different Geothermal Power Generation ConceptsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Kraft- och värmeteknologi
Sammanfattning : The change in climate as a consequence of anthropogenic activities is a subject ofmajor concerns. In order to reduce the amount of greenhouse gas emissions inthe atmosphere, the utilization of renewable, fossil-free power generationapplications becomes inevitable. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Byggnadsteknik
Sammanfattning : This paper goes through solar energy and what uses it has. It is also a guide in the choice of solar collectors forthe real estate that I have drawn for the thesis work.Solar energy is a renewable source of energy from the Sun's light. Energy can be used to produce both heat andelectricity through solar collectors and solar cells. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Kraft- och värmeteknologi
Sammanfattning : The emergence of Thermally Driven Cooling system has received more attention recently due to its ability to utilize low grade heat from engine, incinerator or simple flat plate solar collector which are considered as renewable energy sources. ClimateWell AB located in Stockholm has been developing this cooling system based on its patented chemical heat pump technology. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet collector.