Sökning: "complex modulus"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 18 uppsatser innehållade orden complex modulus.
- Master-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för hälsa, natur- och teknikvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Brake squeal is an old and well-known problem in the vehicle industry and is a frequent source for customer complain. Although, brake squeal is not usually affecting the performance of the brakes, it is still important to address the problem and to predict the brakes tendency to squeal on an early stage in the design process. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Biomedicinsk teknik
Sammanfattning : The through-silicon via (TSV) is a type of vertical electrical connection that can pass through a silicon wafer or die. By using TSVs, compared to using wire bonding as interconnections in a capacitive fingerprint sensor, the capacitive strength between the sensor die and the finger can be increased. LÄS MER
3. Improvement of Dredged Sediments : A laboratory study on dredged sediments with different types of bindersMaster-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och naturresurser
Sammanfattning : tabilization and solidification (S/S) technique have been the most frequently used method for dredgedsediment improvement in Sweden and worldwide. As dredging activities are essential for safe navigationof ships and vessels that may processes harmful substances or organic pollutants to causecontamination of the surrounding environment. LÄS MER
4. Short-term deformations in clay under a formwork during the construction of a bridge : A design studyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Jord- och bergmekanik
Sammanfattning : During the casting of a concrete bridge deck, the temporary formwork is causing the underlying ground to deform if a shallow foundation solution is used. There are often demands on the maximum deformation of the superstructure when designing the foundation for the formwork. LÄS MER
5. Extraction of Material Parameters for Static and Dynamic Modeling of Carbon Black Filled Natural RubbersUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Materialvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Volvo Car Corporation (Volvo Cars) develops powertrain mounting systems that uses components made up largely of filled rubber materials. The development of such components is today relying on external suppliers to design components based on requirements set by Volvo. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet complex modulus.