Sökning: "conflict causes"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 74 uppsatser innehållade orden conflict causes.
- M1-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Lärarutbildningen
Sammanfattning : In my essay, I write about the work at a pre-school in a segregated suburb. I begin my essay with examples from my workday. In one case, it is about Sara, playing games where other children are excluded and she also exhibits a power game towards me. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Rättsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The collective agreement contains many important provisions concerning the relationship between employers and employees. When a collective agreement applies in the workplace, both employers and employees are bound by it. However, only employers of those two, can take part in the collective agreement, and therefore negotiate the content of it. LÄS MER
3. Den permanenta krisen : En narrativ studie om orsakerna till det första kriget mellan Ryssland och TjetjenienKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för samhällsvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to increase the understanding of the causes of the first war between Russia and Chechnya. Empirical data consists of four half-structured interviews with former Russian and Chechen war participants that tell about their perspective of the causes of the war between Russia and Chechnya. LÄS MER
4. Audit technology and Financial Reporting Quality: The impact of information technology used in the audit process on the legitimacy of audited financial statementsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå/Department of Business Administration, Technology and Social Sciences
Sammanfattning : According to agency theory the managers of a company often have motives that conflict with the goals of the organization and the expectations of the company’s constituents. The information gap between the management and the constituents creates uncertainty and increases the need for qualitative financial information. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Environment and Health
Sammanfattning : Conflicts between man and animal have existed and persisted for a very long time. The most common sources of conflict are predation and destruction of crops, as well as land, caused by wild animals. Studies have shown that the most usual causes influencing attitudes are profession, previous experiences, proximity to wildlife (i.e. LÄS MER