Sökning: "consumer practices"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 143 uppsatser innehållade orden consumer practices.
1. How do consumers make sense of sustainable consumption: a study on lived experience and discoursesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSC in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
3. Towards reducing food waste in a hotel breakfast buffet : A case study of Profil Hotels Calmar StadshotellMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : Food waste is a major environmental issue. It takes electricity, water, and energy to produce food, to store it, to refrigerate it, to transport it and to prepare it. If for some reason the food is then not consumed, it goes to landfill, where it produces greenhouse gases. LÄS MER
4. Towards a world of influencers: Exploring the relationship building dimensions of Influencer MarketingKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background The emergence of the Internet, and in particular social network sites, has led to the appearance of new powerful actors, i.e. Social Media Influencers, with the power to persuade their audience. This introduced a middleman in the company-consumer relationship and a new stakeholder to build relationships with. LÄS MER
5. Why Brands Still Cause Trouble : Revisiting Holt's dialectical theory of consumer culture and brandingMaster-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : The rise of social media in general and Instagram in particular has enabled a new type of celebrities, called micro-celebrities, that nowadays are being increasingly used by companies to endorse their products or establish their brands. While celebrity endorsement as a type of stealth branding together with some other marketing techniques characteristic of postmodernism were predicted to be unveiled and scorned by consumers (Holt, 2002), there are signs that through the practices of micro-celebrities, the language and logic of marketing have become even more ubiquitous in our contemporary social life (Khamis et al. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet consumer practices.