Sökning: "continental philosophy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden continental philosophy.
1. Traditioner och gränsdragning. Två perspektiv på filosofi i Sverige under senare hälften av 1900-taletMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to study the philosophical developments in Swedish philosophy during the latter half of the twentieth century as a tension between what can be called an analytical and a continental philosophy. To do this I analyze the works of two prominent professors of philosophy. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Filosofiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : No form of philosophy is without literary style. This is not always appreciated and opponents of style within philosophy often seem to be unaware of the role of style. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Filosofi
Sammanfattning : In this essay I make a comprehensive presentation of Après la finitude by Quentin Meillassoux. The basic concepts of the book are introduced and the main lines of arguments are exposed. LÄS MER
4. Western and Indian theories of consciousness confronted A comparative overview of continental and analytic philosophy with Advaita Vedanta and Madhyamaka BuddhismKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : The burgeoning field of cognitive studies in the West is motivated by a renewed interest inconscious experience, which arose in the postmodern zeitgeist in response to the positivist,scientific ideal of objectivity. This work presents a historical overview of Western philosophyfrom its dawn, focusing on the evolution of key concepts in metaphysics, ontology andepistemology, to arrive at the examination of modern theories on consciousness. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för idé- och lärdomshistoria
Sammanfattning : For a long time, Quentin Skinner has been one of the world’s most prominent figures in the discipline of intellectual history. As one of the leading proponents of what has come to be known as “the Cambridge school” he has always been a strong advocate for the implementation of a singular historical method, based on a mix of, what I would call, a “Collingswoodian contextualism” and an “Austian speech act theory”. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet continental philosophy.