Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4328 uppsatser innehållade ordet correlation.
1. TOPIC MODELING FOR ANALYSIS OF PUBLIC DISCOURSE -Enriching topic modeling with linguistic information to analyze Swedish housing policiesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistikoch vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : This work investigates how the method of topic modeling can be applied to investigate the public discourse of Swedish housing policies. The data used to represent this discourse is both from the Swedishparliament, the Riksdag, and Swedish newstexts. The lack of housing and current housing crisis in Swedenmakes this a relevant area to study. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, KTH/Skolan för datavetenskap och kommunikation (CSC)
Sammanfattning : While signatures of attention can be observed in widespread areas within and outside of cortex, the control of attention is thought to be regulated by higher cognitive brain areas, such as the prefrontal cortex. In their recent study on mice Kim et al. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Subjective well-being is how individuals experience their quality of life, happiness, and life satisfaction; essentially, how people think and feel about their lives. Many variables influence subjective well-being. This study explores the relationship between environmental factors and a reputable subjective well-being index. LÄS MER
4. A geophysical study of the Mertainen area : Modelling and interpretation of primarily aeromagnetic dataUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Geovetenskap och miljöteknik
Sammanfattning : Nautanen Deformation Zone, is a prominent deformation zone in the Malmfälten area, which is of importance to understand for mineral exploration purposes. In spite of diverse geophysical data being available in Malmfälten and the good correlation between airborne measurements and geological observations, the area has not been fully investigated in detail using the aforementioned available data. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the study was to investigate the relationship between self-efficacy, trait anxiety and motivational climate when it comes to students at Lund University (n=121). A quantitative survey was performed online with General Self-Efficacy Scale (GSE), State Trait Anxiety Inventory (STAI) and Motivational Climate at Work Questionnaire (MCWQ) as the measuring instruments. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet correlation.