Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4767 uppsatser innehållade ordet correlation.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Mutual funds have risen in popularity across Sweden and over the last 20 years the amount invested have risen from 1000 billion Swedish Crowns to over 4000 billion Swedish Crowns.The majority of the increase has been in the funds investing in equity. LÄS MER
2. Kan preoperativ helkroppstvätt med klorhexidin förhindra postoperativa sårinfektioner? - En systematisk litteraturstudieMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: Products containing chlorhexidine gluconate have been used in health care for a long time to reduce the risk for endogenous infection after surgery. Lately several hospitals have made changes in their routines because of the missing evidence about the correlation between the usage of full body wash with chlorhexidine gluconate and lower rates of SSI (surgical site infections). LÄS MER
3. When there are not enough Baskets to put your Eggs in- A Study of a Sample Bank Bond Portfolio on the Swedish Interbank-marketKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the Swedish interbank-market, with empirical material from a sample bank, by conducting a qualitative interview as well as modelling probabilities of defaults in the sample bank bond portfolio. From the interview, we seek whether there is a rationale for investing in other financial institutions while also examining the effects of investing in your own industry with the modelled probabilities of defaults. LÄS MER
4. Diversification possibilities in the Swedish financial markets - A correlation analysis of the returns of stock, bonds and real estateKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to analyse the risk-adjusted returns of Swedish stocks, Swedish fixed income gov.- bonds and real estate return over the last 8 years in combination with the time-varying aspects of the correlation between the asset classes. The method used is a time-series analysis of OMXS30, SWEGOVT115, and SX8600PI. LÄS MER
5. DOES BITCOIN MAKE SWEDES SHARP(E)? An empirical study of the effect on riskadjusted return when including Bitcoin in the average Swedish investor´s portfolioKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Globalization causes domestic markets to become increasingly correlated, making it harder for investors to find instruments for diversification. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that has shown spectacular returns and drawn great attention during the past two years. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet correlation.