Sökning: "cost in the Competitive advantage"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 147 uppsatser innehållade orden cost in the Competitive advantage.
- Master-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : District heat is currently more exposed for competition than it has been for several years. Since the mid-1980s, district heat has dominated the heat market, but is now in a tougher competitive situation due to the increasing popularity of heat pumps. This, in combination with energy efficiency, has led to a stagnation of delivered energy. LÄS MER
2. Evaluation of important operations capabilities for competitive manufacturing in a high-cost environmentMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Centre of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (CeLS); Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Centre of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (CeLS)
Sammanfattning : Operations capabilities provide the fundamental basis of competitive advantage for manufacturing firms. Thus, it is crucial for managers as well as researchers to understand the importance of operations capabilities within the respective market environment. LÄS MER
3. The interplay of digitalisation, strategy and dynamic capabilities. Insights from an exploratory study in German Mittelstand firms.D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : Digitalisation requires a reassessment of firms' existing resources and capabilities. Decreased value of resources and capabilities might lower strategic fit between the firm and the market. Firms can respond to changes in the environment through a change in strategy, manifested in a redirection of capability investments. LÄS MER
4. Customer Value Driven Service Innovation : Identifying service opportunities in the residential heating market based on customers´ value preferencesMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Projekt, innovationer och entreprenörskap; Linköpings universitet/Projekt, innovationer och entreprenörskap
Sammanfattning : In today´s industry there is an ongoing trend, where many companies are shifting focus from only delivering products to also offering services to their customers. Services can bring advantages, such as higher margins, competitive advantage, stabilized cash flow and strengthened customer relationships. LÄS MER
5. An Explorative study into growth strategies used for developing a large-scale niche dairy Industry in IrelandMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Förpackningslogistik
Sammanfattning : The Irish dairy industry has seen significant growth in recent times. It is also seen as one of key drivers in the Irish government’s plans to grow food and drink exports. However, there is an environmental cost to this. The niche dairy industry has been stagnant for years. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet cost in the Competitive advantage.