Sökning: "cost in the Competitive advantage"
Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 154 uppsatser innehållade orden cost in the Competitive advantage.
11. Customer Value Driven Service Innovation : Identifying service opportunities in the residential heating market based on customers´ value preferencesMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Projekt, innovationer och entreprenörskap; Linköpings universitet/Projekt, innovationer och entreprenörskap
Sammanfattning : In today´s industry there is an ongoing trend, where many companies are shifting focus from only delivering products to also offering services to their customers. Services can bring advantages, such as higher margins, competitive advantage, stabilized cash flow and strengthened customer relationships. LÄS MER
12. An Explorative study into growth strategies used for developing a large-scale niche dairy Industry in IrelandMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Förpackningslogistik
Sammanfattning : The Irish dairy industry has seen significant growth in recent times. It is also seen as one of key drivers in the Irish government’s plans to grow food and drink exports. However, there is an environmental cost to this. The niche dairy industry has been stagnant for years. LÄS MER
13. Purchasing Process of Services : A Study of the Purchasing Process of Human Resource (HR) ServicesMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO)
Sammanfattning : Title: Purchasing Process of Services: A Study of the Purchasing Process of HumanResource (HR) services Background: The rise in competition among organizations continues to increase. The rise in globalization, outsourcing and continuous pressure from customers have been the source for the increase in competition. LÄS MER
14. Cost-based model for international logistics : case-study with IKEA Industry’s supply chain in RussiaMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Products
Sammanfattning : The global market is constantly changing, which implies that successful companies incessantly need to respond to new conditions of how they operate. One strong trend changing the structure of the market is globalization, making the business arena wider with intensified investments and trade across borders. LÄS MER
15. Business of “another World” – Virtual Reality (VR) : “Influence of Virtual Reality on the competitive advantage for firms”Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för ekonomi; Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Abstract Title: Business of “another World” – Virtual Reality (VR): Influence of Virtual Reality on consumer experience, co-creation and competitive advantage Course: Thesis for Master Degree in Business Administration Authors: Dominik Ruggenthaler and Maximilian Waidhofer Supervisor: Maria Fregidou-Malama, PhD Examiner: Akmal S. Hyder, PhD Date: 2017/06/01 Purpose: This study’s aim is to examine the influence of VR in the field of architecture and its contribution to create competitive advantages. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet cost in the Competitive advantage.