Sökning: "cost in the Competitive advantage"
Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 154 uppsatser innehållade orden cost in the Competitive advantage.
16. Corporate Social Responsibility in the Estonian Textile and Clothing Industry : A Multiple-Case StudyMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the study is to map the current situation of Corporate Social Responsibility in the Estonian textile and clothing industry. As the importance of the Estonian textile and clothing industry is decreasing, CSR is becoming more important to implement as it is argued to increase competitiveness. LÄS MER
17. The Right Price - At What Cost? : A Multi-industry Approach in the Context of Technological AdvancementMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The business climate is undergoing a transformation and managers are faced with several challenges, not the least of which is related to pricing strategy. With an increased transparency in the market as well as anincreased competitive pressure, and with more sophisticated and well-informed consumers, retail businesses find it hard to navigate the pricing jungle. LÄS MER
18. Effekterna av en mellanhands standardisering - En flerfallsstudie om hur Hungrig.se påverkar restaurangerna i LundKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Studiens syfte var att undersöka effekterna på resurser och lönsamhet när en mellanhand standardiserar en fundamental resurs. Studien grundade sig i en kvalitativ flerfallsstudie av abduktiv ansats. Primärdatan erhölls genom semi-strukturerade intervjuer med restauranger i Lund. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Globalization was the turning point when many large corporations started to begin their operations in foreign countries which provided them with new markets to sell their products as well as new manufacturing facilities. While this trend of internationalization was not new but what was interesting was the speed at which this happened with globalization. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Centre of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (CeLS); Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Centre of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (CeLS)
Sammanfattning : In an ever-changing industry where competition between actors is growing, technical improvements and investments can be a way to outperform competitors and gain competitiveadvantages. In a relatively under-developed industry, technological developments may leadto major improvements and change the layout of the whole business. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet cost in the Competitive advantage.