Sökning: "critical success factors strategy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 62 uppsatser innehållade orden critical success factors strategy.
1. The relationship between management control systems and strategy: Multiple institutional logics in practiceMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting.... LÄS MER
2. Project Manager Competencies in managing International Development Projects : The Project Managers' PerspectiveMagister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : This research studies the competencies of International Development (ID) project managers from their perspectives, taking into consideration the contextual factors and the challenges that they face when managing ID projects. The study adopts a constructionist ontological viewpoint and an interpretivist epistemological philosophical assumption. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Issue of study: The plastic injection moulding industry has become highly competitive in terms of lead times and pricing, following an increase in low-cost manufacturing from Asia, as a part of the full supply chain. To remain competitive, mould tool manufacturers are looking to complement new tool manufacturing with local after-sales services in countries where their mould tools are being used. LÄS MER
4. Reducing lead time during installation projects through Continuous Improvement and Early ManagementMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Problem: Tetra Pak’s strategy is to expand World Class Manufacturing (WCM) from manufacturing to installation projects in order to reduce the installation lead time. There is a challenge in the WCM implementation since it requires a cross-functional approach and uncertainties with the installation projects being at customer’s site. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Industriell organisation och produktion; Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Industriell organisation och produktion
Sammanfattning : During past decades manufacturing companies started opening new plants and transfer their manufacturing to other countries in order to increase their competitiveness in the market. An important area in today’s complex business environment became manufacturing location decisions that have a direct impact on companies’ future success. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet critical success factors strategy.