Sökning: "critical success factors strategy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 64 uppsatser innehållade orden critical success factors strategy.
1. Organizational and managerial challenges for public actors working towards becoming a smart city - A case study of the City of StockholmMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Innovationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Cities are becoming smart to cope with the challenges associated with urban development. One of the cities trying to become smart is the City of Stockholm, which in 2017 adopted a strategy to become the world’s smartest and most connected city. However, becoming a smart city is not easy. LÄS MER
2. The relationship between management control systems and strategy: Multiple institutional logics in practiceMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting.... LÄS MER
3. Project Management Approaches in Mega Construction Projects in Developing Countries : Cases from PakistanMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Purpose – The purpose of this paper wasto explore, using Critical Success Factors, project management approaches in successful Mega Construction Projects in developing countries. Design/methodology/approach – The research was basedoncase study inquiry strategy comprising ofthreecase studies,which incorporatedinterviews with project managers of the respective mega construction projects. LÄS MER
4. Project Manager Competencies in managing International Development Projects : The Project Managers' PerspectiveMagister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : This research studies the competencies of International Development (ID) project managers from their perspectives, taking into consideration the contextual factors and the challenges that they face when managing ID projects. The study adopts a constructionist ontological viewpoint and an interpretivist epistemological philosophical assumption. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Issue of study: The plastic injection moulding industry has become highly competitive in terms of lead times and pricing, following an increase in low-cost manufacturing from Asia, as a part of the full supply chain. To remain competitive, mould tool manufacturers are looking to complement new tool manufacturing with local after-sales services in countries where their mould tools are being used. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet critical success factors strategy.