Sökning: "customer retention"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 48 uppsatser innehållade orden customer retention.
- Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Background: Statistics say that Pakistan is the third largest user of compressed natural gas, its increased demand has encouraged investment in this sector. Number of stations has doubled in less than four years, this has increased the ratio of competition and low amounts of profit. LÄS MER
2. The intergration of RFID technology in connection with after-sales service strategies in a rapidly emerging vehicle marketKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The automotive industry's core business today is not just about producing and selling vehicles, since a large source of revenue in the vehicle market is based on the after-sales services that customer’s need. The overall trend in the vehicle market is that customer services and customer focus have become increasingly more central to the automotive industry and its customers in recent years. LÄS MER
3. Data Mining and Risk Management in Banking: A case study withing banking industry : A Critical Realist perspective on customer retentionKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Informatik; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Informatik; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Informatik
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Ekonomihögskolan, ELNU
Sammanfattning : AbstractAuthor: Alain Patrick Ngae a NjamaTutor: Peter CaesarExaminer: Pejvak OghaziTitle: After sales service: Complaint to Service Recovery ImprovementKeywords: Service Recovery, Complaint handling, service failure, service process, Svetruck ABBackground: It is real that everyday people purchase goods for their daily needs and satisfaction,but unfortunately it happen that some of those goods do not live up to the customer expectations.The reality when a failure occurred is something else because is the second chance giving to theservice provider to show concern. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This master’s thesis investigates the Swedish American Chamber of Commerce (SACC) in Chicago, a non-profit organization, in order to aid it with customer defection. The chosen literature contributes to a better understanding of customer behavior, and thus, customer defection, by examining customer retention, customer defection, switching behaviors, and different gaps that can occur in the relationship between a service supplier and its customers. LÄS MER