Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 718 uppsatser innehållade ordet damages.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Geoteknologi
Sammanfattning : LKAB’s underground mine in Kiirunavaara has experienced an increasing seismic activity the last ten years. This seismic activity is caused by the stress redistribution resulting from the mining method of large-scale sublevel caving.The energy from the seismic events propagate in the rock mass as seismic waves. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för tillämpad fysik och elektronik
Sammanfattning : Managing stormwater in dense urban environments is and will in the future be a challenge for all the parts affected by it. The climate is changing and with it the extent of extreme rainfalls. This Bachelor´s thesis aims to analyze if raingardens could be of use when managing stormwater on courtyards on beam supported slabs. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för skog och träteknik (SOT)
Sammanfattning : With a Categorizing tool for conservation of settlement remains we can, through better instructions, reduce the damages made to settlement remains in conjunction with forestmeasures.The purpose of this study was to create a categorizing tool for the conservation status of settlement remains. LÄS MER
4. Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems for Flood Risk Mapping and Near Real-time Flooding Extent Assessment in the Greater Accra Metropolitan AreaMaster-uppsats, KTH/Geoinformatik
Sammanfattning : Disasters, whether natural or man-made have become an issue of mounting concern all over the world. Natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, landslides, cyclones, tsunamis and volcanic eruptions are yearly phenomena that have devastating effect on infrastructure and property and in most cases, results in the loss of human life. LÄS MER
5. Invasive Phytophthora species affecting broadleaved tree species in urban and landscape settings in Southern SwedenMaster-uppsats, SLU/Southern Swedish Forest Research Centre
Sammanfattning : Phytophthora translates to ‘plant destroyer’ and are fungal-like, hemibiotrophic plant pathogens. Phytophthora was discovered in the mid 19th century, as the causal agent of the widespread collapse of potato crops throughout Europe. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet damages.