Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 709 uppsatser innehållade ordet damages.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Geoteknologi
Sammanfattning : LKAB’s underground mine in Kiirunavaara has experienced an increasing seismic activity the last ten years. This seismic activity is caused by the stress redistribution resulting from the mining method of large-scale sublevel caving.The energy from the seismic events propagate in the rock mass as seismic waves. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för skog och träteknik (SOT)
Sammanfattning : With a Categorizing tool for conservation of settlement remains we can, through better instructions, reduce the damages made to settlement remains in conjunction with forestmeasures.The purpose of this study was to create a categorizing tool for the conservation status of settlement remains. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Teknisk vattenresurslära
Sammanfattning : This paper presents a stabilized incompressible smoothed particle hydrodynamics (ISPH) method to simultaneously simulate surface and seepage flow. The Navier-Stokes type equation, which manipulates the linear and nonlinear resistance effects caused from porous materials, are employed for tracking fluid motions in porous medium. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/School for Forest Management
Sammanfattning : The population of red deer (Cervus elaphus) is increasing in Kronoberg and could cause serious damage to growing spruce forests between the ages 15-40 years. A survey was sent to forest owners, hunters, and people who fall into both categories. LÄS MER
5. Study of spatial and temporal variation of atmospheric optical parameters and their relation with PM 2.5 concentration over Europe using GIS technologiesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to examine the use of remote sensing aerosol data as an estimator of ground level fine particulate matter concentration (PM 2.5). In order to examine this possible relation, daily MODIS Aerosol Optical Depth (AOD) data were used, collected for an entire year. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet damages.