Sökning: "debt crisis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 162 uppsatser innehållade orden debt crisis.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Does private equity ownership impact financial stability during an economic crisis in Sweden? Through examining Swedish private equity owned companies' investment, funding and performance patterns, it is found that private equity backed companies have a positive effect on the economy relative to their non private equity owned counterparts. The empirical results show that private equity backed companies decreased their capital investments and debt issuance less than the non private equity backed companies, enabling them to uphold investment activity. LÄS MER
3. Costs and benefits of increased regulation : Empirical evidence on effects of Basel III capital ratios on Scandinavian banksMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Ever since the financial crisis, there have been calls for increased regulation of the banking industry. The Basel Accord took immediate action and introduced the third version of their Basel framework shortly after the crisis hit, increasing demands on bank capital and liquidity. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : By betting on market downturns, short sellers make profits from asset declines. Thus, critics often blame short sellers for being responsible for market downturns and as a consequence, short selling restrictions became a popular phenomenon worldwide post the 2008 financial crisis. LÄS MER
5. The Cost and Benefits of a Swedish EMU Membership : An analysis of the consequences for Sweden to had opted out of the European Monetary UnionMagister-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : The 2008/2009 world financial crisis, as well as the 2010 onwards European sovereign debt crisis, retriggered the debate on costs and benefits of a European Monetary Union membership. This thesis examines whether Sweden experienced net costs or benefits in opting out the EMU, especially in comparison to Finland due to the close link between both economies, as well as cultural and geographical similarities. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet debt crisis.