Sökning: "decision making demand"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 191 uppsatser innehållade orden decision making demand.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting.... LÄS MER
2. Decision Support for Urban Regeneration - Using Multi Criteria Evaluation for Urban Green Space Development in HelsingborgKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : Urbanization and densification are two noticeable trends that imposes many challenges for urban planners. Fast growing cities comes with the need for incorporating publicly accessible green spaces to ensure public health and for creating an attractive city. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to examine how Spotify subscribers are able to practice self-determined music listening. It is explored how autonomous decision-making is afforded by the platform’s structures and how user agency is enacted during the navigation process. LÄS MER
4. Business Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) Systems Training: The Guidelines for Improving the Effectiveness of BI&A Systems Training for Business UsersMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : The technical department usually own the Business Intelligence and Analytics (BI&A) systems. However, due to the need for faster decision-making, the business users started to demand using BI&A in their daily work as well. LÄS MER
5. Factors influencing farmer’s decision-making and resilience : The case of banana production in Amubri, Costa RicaMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The need for further research into farmer’s resilience and an enhanced communication between multinational enterprises and farmers of developing countries, led to the investigation of decision-making factors, in the context of sustainable agricultural development. Cause for this need is the current global spread of Tropical Race 4 attacking the worldwide grown Cavendish banana and the global call for action in implementing new banana cultivars resistant to this disease. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet decision making demand.