Sökning: "decision making in business"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 443 uppsatser innehållade orden decision making in business.
- Kandidat-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : In today's changing environment, an increasing number of companies are realizing thebenefits of analyzing business information and thereby stay competitive. By making use ofdecision support systems, known as Business Intelligence (BI), organizations are expected tocollect and process business data and thus get more out of their business. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Data- och elektroteknik; Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Data- och elektroteknik
Sammanfattning : The most important characteristic of enterprise architecture (EA) is that, it provides a holistic view of the enterprise. EA needs to consider about different aspects, views and viewpoints in an enterprise in order to make an enterprise more understandable and communicable to achieve organization goals and objectives. LÄS MER
3. Marknadsundersökning inom datacenterbranschen : Undersökning av tekniska inköp, med fokuspå kyllösningarMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik; Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to examine how investments are justified in the Swedish data center industry, with a focus on cooling equipment. This is achieved through semi-structured interviews with 20 different interviewees. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/LogistikTekniska högskolan; Linköpings universitet/Logistik
Sammanfattning : This is a Master’s Thesis that has been carried out at the Global Outbound Logistics department at Scania. Scania manufactures trucks, buses and engines. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik; KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : The electric vehicle market has potential to contribute to Sweden’s national goal to have a fossil fuel independent transport sector by 2030. However, the market answers to a lot of challenges making it difficult for the market to fully reach its potential. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet decision making in business.