Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 22183 uppsatser innehållade ordet design.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Statistics show that many large software companies, particularly those dealing with large-scale legacy systems, ultimately face an ever-growing code base. As the product grows, it becomes increasingly difficult to adequately test new changes in the code and maintain quality at a low cost without running a large number oftest cases [1, 2, 3]. LÄS MER
2. LARGE-SCALE COLLECTIVE ACTION OVER WILDLIFE AND NATURAL RESOURCES. Prospects in reaching compliance with conservation rules by resource users: The Case of Kavango Zambezi Conservation AreaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Many of today’s global environmental problems could be mitigated through large-scalecollective action between different actors. Still, most theoretical assumptions on how collectiveaction can be reached over natural resources is based on empirical work within small- tomedium scale common-pool-resources. LÄS MER
3. WHAT CREATES TRUST FOR AN AUTHORITY. A qualitative comparative case study between authorities in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The focus of this thesis is how authorities communicate their mission in order to create trust and legitimacy among the citizens. The authorities that have been studied for this reason is the Swedish National Tax Board, the Swedish Public Employment Service and the Swedish Social Insurance Agency. LÄS MER
4. FINNS UTRYMME FÖR DELAKTIGHET? Sjuksköterskors erfarenheter av äldre patienters delaktighet i vården på akutmottagningMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Abstract:Background: Many patients at the emergency room are older persons. Research shows that the emergency care is not adapted for older person’s specific needs. Research also shows that older persons rarely experience participation in decision -making concerning their own care at the emergency room. LÄS MER
5. Multimodal Communication & Identity Building Through the Websites of French and Swedish Art Museums.Master-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : In this thesis the multimodal aspects of websites belonging to art museums from Sweden andFrance ( Nationalmuseum, Moderna Museet, Musée d’Art Moderne, and Louvre ) are analyzedin order to identify what could be improved in terms of an effective identity building andcommunication of the business to the potential visitor.Sweden and France are two nations with a relationship going long back, even so they arediffering in many ways. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet design.