Sökning: "developing countries"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1017 uppsatser innehållade orden developing countries.
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : In this research, I report and analyze the experiences of people working with small-scale enterprises in the Colombian textile artisanal sector for understanding how artisanal products are delivered to national and international markets. The data was collected by interviewing design managers and managers currently working with several of these small-scale enterprises. LÄS MER
2. Göteborg International Film Festival Fund - Internationell kulturpolitik och strategiskt utvecklingsarbeteMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The aim of this research is to examine the Göteborg International Film Festival Fund (GIFFF, 1998–2011) as a part of the festival's overall operations, to provide answers to questions about if/how the Fund can be understood as an expression of the festival's fundamental values, and how the Fund can be recognized within the festival's strategic development. The GIFFF is also discussed in relation to contemporary academic studies that interpret Western film funds for the developing countries – such as Hubert Bals Fund and Fond Sud Cinéma – as an expression of Eurocentrism. LÄS MER
3. Strategy Development for Building Digital Collections of the University of Cape Coast Library, Ghana: A Case StudyMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Biblioteks- och informationsvetenskap (BHS)
Sammanfattning : Strategic planning is a critical issue for higher education academic libraries, especially in developing countries like Ghana, due to limited financial resources and the rapid change in the information environment during the last several decades. Theory-testing case study methodology was used in this thesis to examine strategy formulation and implementation in building the digital collections of the University of Cape Coast Library (UCCL) in Ghana. LÄS MER
4. Rural-urban migration in southwestern rural Uganda - The perceptions and strategies of the left-behindKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Around the globe a phenomenon called rural-urban migration occurs which means that people move from rural to urban areas. The world today gets more and more urbanized and 2007 was the year when more than half of the world’s population lived in urban areas. LÄS MER
5. Innovation and Financial Development from a Global Perspective - Empirical Evidence from Manufacturing Firms in Developing CountriesMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : AbstractFinancial development, i.e. access to finance, is needed for innovation and to resolve the current under-allocation of innovation investments in small firms in countries with lower financial development. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet developing countries.