Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 60 uppsatser innehållade ordet difference-in-differences.
1. Is Investment Leakage for the Swedish FDI-flows Caused by the EU ETS? A study examining the connection between the EU Emission Trading System and Swedish foreign direct investment flows in the iron and steel sectorKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : In the recent decades, the subject of a shift of emission from regions with stringent regulation to developing countries has arisen. At the same time, regulated countries such as Sweden has experienced less industrial growth. LÄS MER
2. The Main Step -The Effects on Institutional Ownership of Moving from First North to The Swedish Main ListKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Since NASDAQ’s alternative market place First North was first launched in 2006, many firms have considered the option of taking the next step to the Swedish main exchange – the Stockholm stock exchange. While the alternative marketplace offers much to the young and immature firms, many of them quickly grow up and wish to move on to a more mature marketplace. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Taking advantage of the fall and rise of the private maternity ward BB Sophia (2014-2016) in Stockholm, Sweden as a natural experiment, we used administrative payroll panel data from 2010-2018 with all publicly employed nurses in Stockholm County to evaluate classical monopsony models in nursing labor markets. Previous studies in nursing labor markets have evaluated the effect of legislated changes in staffing (salary) on salary (staffing), respectively, with mixed results. LÄS MER
4. Economic Sanctions as an Indirect Regional Threat : The Regional Impact of Sanctions on the Level of Human Rights Protection in Non-sanctioned CountriesMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : It is generally held that economic sanctions have an adverse effect on human rights in sanctioned countries, but what about the non-sanctioned countries? Previous research has found that human rights sanctions appear to have a deterring effect on non-sanctioned countries in Latin America which, in turn, led to human rights improvements. The assumption from these findings suggests that countries improve their human rights in fear of being sanctioned themselves. LÄS MER
5. Does the Introduction of Wind Turbines Have an Impact on Surrounding Property Prices? A Hedonic Difference-In-Differences ApproachC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The Swedish government has the ambition to increase the usage of renewable energy sources in Sweden. Wind power development is one of many key elements needed to achieve that goal. This thesis has investigated if the introduction of wind turbines in an area have an impact on surrounding property prices. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet difference-in-differences.