Sökning: "display car"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 uppsatser innehållade orden display car.
1. Personalizable Functions and Appearance: Development of Concept for Instrument Cluster Display in CarsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå/Department of Business Administration, Technology and Social Sciences
Sammanfattning : By segmentation of individuals into groups with similar needs and preferences it is possible to develop products that are designed to accommodate the needs of specific target groups. However, a problem with segmentation is that many individuals have preferences that are not provided in the best possible way even by the product specifically designed for his/hers target group. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Halmstad Embedded and Intelligent Systems Research (EIS); Högskolan i Halmstad/Halmstad Embedded and Intelligent Systems Research (EIS); Högskolan i Halmstad/Halmstad Embedded and Intelligent Systems Research (EIS)
Sammanfattning : The vehicle plays an important role in peoples life in modern times. The vehi- cle's behaviour is a complex and detailed subject, which requiring the knowledge of mathematics and physics. Meanwhile, the vehicles' behaviour is aected by a lot of dierent conditions, such as the driver and the environment. LÄS MER
- M-uppsats, Chalmers tekniska högskola/Institutionen för tillämpad mekanik
Sammanfattning : The work done at SAAB Automobile AB in Trollhättan is about to study if it is possible to introduce a new mode with focus on facilitating a more economic way of driving. This mode came to be known as the ECO mode, where ECO stands for Economy, which is supposed to ease and advise the driver during the driving itself, for example by tipping which gear should be chosen with a manual transmission, which is thought to be presented at the assistance display, or with an automatic transmission to increase the drivers means to drive more fuel-efficient. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Datateknik
Sammanfattning : Traffic Control Signs or destination boards on roadways offer significant information for drivers. Regulation signs tell something like your speed, turns, etc; Warning signs warn drivers of conditions ahead to help them avoid accidents; Destination signs show distances and directions to various locations; Service signs display location of hospitals, gas and rest areas etc. LÄS MER
- H-uppsats, Chalmers tekniska högskola/Institutionen för tillämpad mekanik
Sammanfattning : In-vehicle infotainment systems (IVIS) of tomorrow must meet very high demands for interaction safety, ease of use and flexibility. The growing functionality of IVIS pushes the development of entirely new interfaces that overcome limitations of the current designs. LÄS MER