Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 108 uppsatser innehållade ordet drill.
- Master-uppsats, Luleå/Department of Civil, Environmental and Natural Resources engineering
Sammanfattning : The Salmijärvi deposit in northern Norrbotten, Sweden, is a satellite to the giant Aitik deposit and sets 600 m towards the south of Aitik. A recent expansion program in Aitik included the opening of the Salmijärvi mine to meet the increased production demand of 36Mt of ore annually. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Geologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In the Skellefte district today there are about 85 known VHMS-deposits, in the Kristinebergs area there are five known deposits, one of them being Rävliden. The supracrustal rock primarily consists of metavolcanic rock of rhyolitic composition and also metasedimentary volcanic rock. The district has gone through at least two metamorphic events. LÄS MER
18. Oil occurrences in crystalline basement rocks, southern Norway : comparison with deeply weathered basement rocks in southern SwedenKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Geologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Rising oil prices and an increasing global use of fossil fuels make the survey of alternative petroleum reservoirs of great importance. Instead of drilling in regular sedimentary successions, the possibility of investigating reservoirs in crystalline basement is in many places of economic interest. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Geologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The alteration mineralogy of Svartliden, SwedenSvartliden mine is an open pit in northern Sweden close to the Skellefte field in the “Gold Line”, which is a zone associated with gold mineralization. Svartliden gold mine was discovered by amateur geologists who were prospecting after boulders that contained low sulphide contented. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : In this project, a prototype visual data mining tool was developed, allowing users to interactively investigate large multi-dimensional datasets visually (using 2D visualization techniques) using so called drill-down, roll-up and slicing operations. The project included all steps of the development, from writing specifications and designing the program to implementing and evaluating it. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet drill.