Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1092 uppsatser innehållade ordet driven.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : Our everyday life is becoming more active and the activities we perform influence the way we dress. Due to an increase in activities undertaken in an urban environment, demands are changing and the need for active wear that meets the new demands follow suit. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Handels- och IT-högskolan
Sammanfattning : Uncertainty in software development and business environment and the need to increase thespeed of development have driven organizations to search for methods that are responsive toboth change and speed. Providing iterative development, agile development involvescustomers and users through different phases of development, and delivers frequent releasesof software to customer while receives the corresponding feedback. LÄS MER
3. Ett företags intentioner och nyanställdas upplevelser i samband med introduktion En kvalitativ intervjustudie om organisationssocialisationKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This is a thesis based on a study about organizational socialization and concerns a company’s intentions as well as new employees’ experiences during introduction. The study had four different purposes. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Problem – International companies need to become more aware of differences within cultures and consumer behavior to stay competitive in today’s business environment. Even though international companies aim to communicate the same image of global brands across different cultures, the image of those brands may still be perceived differently due to differences in cultural values. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on the testing activities at the stages of development and change regardingintegration brokers. The study aimed to examine the overall challenges that exist regarding thetesting activities within this context, and the thoughts towards the development method testdrivendevelopment (TDD). LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet driven.