Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade ordet eco-certification.
1. Adding sustainability to salmon farming regulations : a comparative case study of salmon farming regulations and the ASC salmon standardMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Aquatic Sciences and Assessment
Sammanfattning : Food scarcity is one of the main challenges related to our planet’s growing population and changing environment. Furthermore, our current food production is aggravating and accelerating climate change, as almost 24% of global greenhouse gases derive from agriculture (Troell, Jonell, & Henriksson, 2017). LÄS MER
2. The Seychelles Sustainable Tourism Label : The dissemination of information about a certificationKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Kulturgeografiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The certification programme Seychelles Sustainable Tourism Label (SSTL) was founded by the government ofSeychelles with the aim to mainstream sustainable practises in the tourism industry. The purpose of this bachelorthesis was to investigate how information about the SSTL is and further could be, disseminated in order toachieve its vision. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för geografi, medier och kommunikation; Karlstads universitet/Avdelningen för geografi och turism
Sammanfattning : ABSTRACTThe cost of doing nothing would be very high on the fragile national ecosystems andultimately on the society of the Seychelles.’Seychelles National Report 2012 p55This Minor Field Study, undertaken as a Bachelor’s thesis, aims to research the Seychelleswork with sustainable tourism development and its challenges. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : The tourism industry is growing each year and according to the United Nation World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) there will be one billion international trips during 2012. A sustainable tourism destination is a place that focus on all the different levels, a collaboration for sustainability include all stakeholders. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Chain of Custody on timber refers to the chronological documentation throughout the value chain, from forest to consumer. For a construction company, who engages within Social Responsible Purchasing, it is important to know where purchased material origins from. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet eco-certification.