Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 348 uppsatser innehållade ordet elevation.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Eutrophication is an ongoing problem in the Baltic Sea and is therefore found as a topic of the Baltic Sea Action Plan as well as the environmental goals of Sweden. One source to eutrophication is the leakage of phosphorus from agricultural lands. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Delta regions are typically characterized by their high population density, low elevation, and risk of flooding. Long term planning and preparation is needed to mitigate the adverse effects of floods. LÄS MER
3. Evaluation of digital terrain models created in post processing software for UAS-data : Focused on point clouds created through block adjustment and dense image matchingKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Samhällsbyggnad, GIS; Högskolan i Gävle/Samhällsbyggnad, GIS
Sammanfattning : Lately Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) are used more frequently in surveying. With broader use comes higher demands on the uncertainty in such measurements. The post processing software is an important factor that affects the uncertainty in the finished product. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Optimeringslära och systemteori
Sammanfattning : To create weather forecasts at the Swedish Meteorological and Hydrological Institute (SMHI), it is needed to interpolate the temperature from the observation stations into a grid with 2.5 km between each point. Since the observed temperatures are known and without error, they should be held fix even after the interpolation. LÄS MER
5. Coastal erosion in Ängelholm : a case study tracking recent and historical changes to VejbystrandKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : As global warming continues to change the global climate, extreme weather events become more common. The effects of such events vary regionally due to both natural and anthropo- genic influences. This study identifies the main mechanisms causing coastal erosion in Äng- elholm and evaluates the adaptation measures implemented by the municipality. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet elevation.