Sökning: "employee development strategy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 24 uppsatser innehållade orden employee development strategy.
- Master-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Information is being considered as an asset in the organizational environment. Firms strive todevelop the effective information sharing strategy. The well formulated information strategyfacilitates employees across the organization to build their competency, but also helps thefirm to achieve their strategic goals. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för informations- och kommunikationsteknik (ICT)
Sammanfattning : With fast developing economy today, knowledge becomes critical resource in organizations since it creates enterprises’ competitive advantages. Thus, the management of knowledge is highly valued as one of the strategic solutions to business success. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : BackgroundGlobalisation has led to the perception of a “flat” world, meaning that it is fairly easy to cross geographical boundaries and do business in different countries. With globalisation, a new phenomenon arose, termed Born Globals. Born Globals seek international operations from or near their inception. LÄS MER
4. The Development of an Employer Brand for a Growing IT Company : Using organizational culture to understand retention and attraction as aspects of Employer BrandingMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för beteendevetenskap och lärandeFilosofiska fakulteten; Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för beteendevetenskap och lärandeFilosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : As the market for talent becomes more competitive it is important to create a comprehensive employer brand (EB). A comprehensive EB ensures that organizations will get the most out of the resources they spend. EB can be seen in many aspects and context. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för teknikvetenskap (SCI)
Sammanfattning : Operational development is a frequently used term within organizations nowadays. The term refers to organizations that continuously strive to achieve better results by increasing the efficiency, improve the safety, expanding the customer base etc. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet employee development strategy.