Sökning: "employee development strategy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 20 uppsatser innehållade orden employee development strategy.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för informations- och kommunikationsteknik (ICT)
Sammanfattning : With fast developing economy today, knowledge becomes critical resource in organizations since it creates enterprises’ competitive advantages. Thus, the management of knowledge is highly valued as one of the strategic solutions to business success. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för teknikvetenskap (SCI)
Sammanfattning : Operational development is a frequently used term within organizations nowadays. The term refers to organizations that continuously strive to achieve better results by increasing the efficiency, improve the safety, expanding the customer base etc. LÄS MER
3. Sustainable Development in a Refugee Hosting Community. A study of hindering and facilitating factors for an INGO in the host community around the Dadaab refugee campsMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för Service Management
Sammanfattning : Background In the surroundings of the Dadaab Refugee Camps in Kenya lives a large pastoral population under less favourable conditions than the people inside the refugee camps. Many international NGO’s have started to support the hosting community, but there seems to be a lack of long term oriented development work. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Gamification is a new trend that seeks to engage people and change their behaviour by implementing game-design thinking in non-game contexts. Recent analytics predicts that more than 70 % of the world’s 2000 largest organisations will have at least one gamified platform by 2014, which indicates that gamification is, and will continue to be, very important in the future of IT-strategy and digital marketing. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : A relatively new sector in the world is the one concerning social enterprises and their development. Social enterprises are enterprises that are working with social objectives, their goal is not to make as much money as possible. LÄS MER