Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 109 uppsatser innehållade ordet endorsement.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
2. Why Brands Still Cause Trouble : Revisiting Holt's dialectical theory of consumer culture and brandingMaster-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : The rise of social media in general and Instagram in particular has enabled a new type of celebrities, called micro-celebrities, that nowadays are being increasingly used by companies to endorse their products or establish their brands. While celebrity endorsement as a type of stealth branding together with some other marketing techniques characteristic of postmodernism were predicted to be unveiled and scorned by consumers (Holt, 2002), there are signs that through the practices of micro-celebrities, the language and logic of marketing have become even more ubiquitous in our contemporary social life (Khamis et al. LÄS MER
3. The role of peer-created content in digital advertising : Perceptions of sponsored and non-sponsored recommendations on Instagram, its recognition as a product advertisement and its effects on the level of trustworthiness.Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: Changing interests and expectations of societies have resulted in the development of new communication and business channels. The boom of social media, allowed for a rapid exchange of beliefs, opinions and ideas. The ways of advertising products have also been changed. LÄS MER
4. Värdet av en microinfluencer - En kvantitativ studie om reklameffektivitet till följd av antal följare och kongruensC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : In the context of social media marketing, this thesis empirically investigate how influencers' follower count and congruence with advertised brand effect advertising effectiveness. An experimental study was conducted with the purpose of examine whether these effects have an impact on the outcome of advertising and to elucidate which effect to prioritise in the configuration process of influencer marketing advertisements. LÄS MER
5. The Gentleman, The Rebel and The Villain: A comparative study of the scandal-sensitivity of athlete personalities in sports marketingD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning; Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : Celebrity athletes have been powerful marketing tools throughout the professionalization and commercialization of sports. During the last couple of decades, the amount of sponsorship money allocated to the sports industry has rapidly increased, outplaying other sectors of entertainment. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet endorsement.