Sökning: "environmental classification system"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 37 uppsatser innehållade orden environmental classification system.
1. ADAPTATION STRATEGIES TO IMPACTS OF CLIMATE CHANGE AND VARIABILITY ON TEHRAN WATER SUPPLY IN 2021 : AN APPLICATION OF A DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEM (DSS) TO COMPARE ADAPTATION STRATEGIESMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, the decision analysis process of investigating the best optimal strategy for Tehran water management in 2021 is described. Such process is normally divided into four steps including: structuring the problem; identifying feasible strategies, their impact and uncertainty; quantifying preferences; and evaluation of countermeasures and sensitivity analysis. LÄS MER
2. Monitoring land use and land cover change: a combining approach of change detection to analyze urbanization in Shijiazhuang, ChinaKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för Industriell utveckling, IT och Samhällsbyggnad; Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för Industriell utveckling, IT och Samhällsbyggnad
Sammanfattning : Detecting the changes of land use and land cover of the earth’s surface is extremely important to achieve continual and precise information about study area for any kinds of planning of the development. Geographic information system and remote sensing technologies have shown their great capabilities to solve the study issues like land use and land cover changes. LÄS MER
3. The Implementation of BREEAM in a Construction Company-A study on how an environmental classification system affects the company’s organizationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Management.... LÄS MER
4. Provision of Electric Power to CS of TGP,Using Renewable Energy Sources(on the example of Wind Turbines)Master-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : AbstractCompressor station (CS) is an essential and an integral part of gas pipeline, providing gastransportation by means of power equipment, installed at CS. It serves as a control element in thecomplex of buildings, belonging to the trunk gas pipeline. It is by compressor station operationparameters the pipeline operation mode is defined. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Marina system
Sammanfattning : This study treats the design of secondary structures for wheel-loaded decks. It concludes that significant savings in structural weight, overall cost and environmental impact can be obtained by an improved design. The rules of three classification societies are examined and their principle differences are discussed. LÄS MER