Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 152 uppsatser innehållade ordet epistemology.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för teoretisk filosofi
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this research is to assess the possibilities in future development of integration in Europe as well as highlighting the importance of civil society in the integration work. The thesis is informed by a postcolonial perspective and a definition of integration as a two-way process, emphasizing the importance of recognition and reciprocity between newly arrived and established habitants. LÄS MER
3. Haptics as the Sleeping Beauty of Marketing: The Role of Haptic Packaging Characteristics on FMCG Products for CustomersMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this research was to understand how customers construct the relationship, prior identified in the literature, between packaging, haptic sensory and perception with regard to FMCG products. Furthermore, we aimed to explore the role of haptic packaging characteristics on FMCG products for customers. LÄS MER
4. Facilitating Factors for the Implementation of Organisational Innovations in Healthcare - An Empirical Case Study of CapioMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose The purpose of this study is to establish a list of facilitating factors for the implementation of organisational innovations in healthcare units. We accomplish this by a thorough literary review, which is followed by an empirical case study of Capio Group. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Abstract Title: Influencing the Front-End of Innovation: A Study of Resource Challenges in The Banking Sector Date of Hand-in: 17/05/2017 Course: Corporate Entrepreneurship and Innovation: Internship and degree project ENTN 39 (Master’s Thesis 15 ECTS) Author: Adam Kachra-Johansson and Ross Mckinlay Supervisor: Joakim Winborg Examiner: Sotaro Shibayama Keywords: Resources, Resource challenges, Resource scarcity, Front-end of innovation, New Service Development Research Question: How do resource challenges influence the front-end of innovation in the banking industry? Methodology: An inductive approach, with deductive elements as well, was used within this case study. Semi-structured interviews were the main method of data collection, and the qualitative data analysis was done in line with Gioia et al. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet epistemology.