Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 997 uppsatser innehållade ordet exclusion.
1. Universal Welfare State at Stake? The Changing Political Discourse Regarding Inclusive Welfare for Refugees in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Sweden has for a long time distinguished itself as a major player among few other generous and inclusive welfare states. The Swedish welfare system is characterised by the universal principles based on the idea that all legitimate inhabitants are eligible for welfare support in order to promote overall solidarity among citizens. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Microfinance has considered to be the key to end world poverty by serving the poor and vulnerable. In Uganda, the microfinance market has been on a steady rise since 1980; a time when HIV prevalence peaked. LÄS MER
3. WHOSE PEACE? ”A content of ideas analysis of the underlying norms of democratic involvement in peacemaking – as improvers of circumstances for legitimate peace processes, or as complicating idealist norms.”Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : In peacemaking, methods of inclusion are extensively pushed for with the main motivationthat it gives the peace process a greater legitimacy. But exclusion is also deemed necessary as it is required to reach an agreement without getting it spoiled by extremists. LÄS MER
4. Accessibility strategies beyond private, motorized automobility – informing sustainability? A study of carless families with young children in GothenburgMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : In the face of major sustainability challenges posed by social exclusion and ecologic degradation there is a pressing need to change mobility practices as well as the physical structures that condition mobility. The overarching aim of this study is to expand knowledge about everyday accessibility strategies beyond private automobility, to inform social as well as ecological sustainability in community and transport planning. LÄS MER
5. AGAINST THE ESTABLISHMENT The Effect of Labor Market Disadvantage and Mainstream Party Convergence on Anti- Establishment AttitudesMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Workers in precarious employment may have no incentives to support the political system.Drawing on the insider-outsider debate, and the populism and party decline literatures, this thesis first investigates David Rueda’s claim that workers in precarious employment may have reasons to turn against the political establishment (the exclusion hypothesis). LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet exclusion.