Sökning: "external environment in marketing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 46 uppsatser innehållade orden external environment in marketing.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : The optimal allocation of the marketing budget has become a difficult issue that each company is facing. With the appearance of new marketing techniques, such as online advertising and social media advertising, the complexity of data has increased, making this problem even more challenging. LÄS MER
2. Is doing good ever good enough? : A study of Swedish consumers’ perception and attitude towards companies using green marketingKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : Abstract Bachelor´s thesis, Enterprising and Business Development, Linnaeus University School of Business and Economics, 2EB01E, VT 2017 Authors: Malin Borg and Emma Hattenhauer Tutor: Dan Halvarsson Title: ”Is doing good ever good enough?” - a study of Swedish consumers’ perception and attitude towards companies using green marketing. Background: More now than ever are people interested in how they themselves affect the environment and how the companies work green. LÄS MER
3. The Implications for Consumer Protection Law in the European Union of Behaviourally Informed Commercial PracticesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : What level of influence should market actors be allowed to exert over consumers’ transactional decisions? While persuasive marketing is inherent to free markets and therefore uncontroversial, relatively recent research in the field of behavioural economics about systemic errors in human decision-making has shown just how susceptible consumers are to the will of market actors. Within a rapidly evolving commercial environment, characterised by new technology that resembles science fiction at times, it is time to reconsider whether consumers are adequately protected. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för ABM
Sammanfattning : This master’s thesis in Library and Information Science examines the phenomenon ”pop up library” and how public libraries are working with projects within this area. The method to collecting data is qualitative interviews with represents from five libraries in Sweden. LÄS MER
5. The stage is ours. From leader self-leadership to follower self-leadership as illustrated in the Marketing sector.Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to broaden existing theories on self-leadership in response to unprecedented challenges and job demands in the emerging economy of the 21st century. The Austrian marketing sector is used as an illustrative example for gaining a more nuanced conception of leaders’ understanding and enactment of self-leadership within a creative environment. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet external environment in marketing.