Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3919 uppsatser innehållade ordet fUNCTIONS.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Purpose - The purpose of this thesis is to analyze and describe what corporate challengesorganizations and HR functions experience in a global era. Furthermore the thesis coverssome aspects of how these challenges are expressed in different contexts. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för matematiska vetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Automotive collision avoidance systems help the driver to avoid or mitigate a collision. The main objective of this project is to find a methodology to improve the performance of Volvo's automotive collision avoidance system by optimizing its configurable parameters. LÄS MER
3. THE MOUSE THAT ROARS” : An exploration of the roles and functions of the piccolo flute in Shostakovich Symphonies No. 4, No. 5 and No. 10 through historical and political context.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Högskolan för scen och musik
Sammanfattning : After outlining my personal goal and interest with the chosen subject, I will explore the historical and compositional development of the piccolo in the orchestra by giving examples of several different composers and works and by listing the primary roles and functions of the piccolo as used in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries. I will then focus on Shostakovich’s use of the piccolo, detailing both the technical challenges piccolo-players face with his symphonic writing and the multitude of musical roles and functions given to the instrument. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to explain the trade union ”Solidarity’s” approach issues related to social security for employees, and if the principles of neo-corporatism and liberalism can indicate why there are difficulties in policy making in the polish labor market. By looking at how ”Solidarity” is approaching these issues, I aim to provide some valuable insights on the complexity of decision-making on labor market policies in Poland. LÄS MER
5. Pika Pika? Pikachu! : En kvalitativ spelanalys av de socialt uppmuntrande designelementen i Pokemon Go.Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : This paper is about how the location based game Pokemon Go motivates players to play the game outdoors and defining the games design principles and how they encourage social interaction between players. The paper has made use of three different qualitative data gathering methods, a brief ethnographical field study, semi structured interviews and an analysis based on theoretical frameworks used for conducting research about video games. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet fUNCTIONS.