Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4370 uppsatser innehållade ordet fUNCTIONS.
1. FACTORS THAT INFLUENCE 9th GRADE STUDENTS’ HIGHER EDUCATION ASPIRATIONS IN SWEDEN The role of gender, parental nationality, parental education and academic self-conceptMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: The purpose of this study is to explore the influence of gender, parental nationality,parental education, and academic self-concept on the HE aspirations of 9th grade students inSweden.Theory: The various factors influencing HE aspirations—the extent to which 9th grade studentsregard future HE learning as a reasonable forecast for themselves—are here considered asindicators of social capital, as value that accrues through one’s social ties and achievements. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : This interview study explore the meaning of prayer for people who pray to a higher power without believing in any higher power. While the act of praying is often assumed to be done by persons who have a religious identity and a belief in a higher power, this does not have to actually be the case. LÄS MER
3. FUNKTIONERNA AV “DE” I KYOTODIALEKTEN. En lingvistisk analys av den satsfinala partikeln ”de” förekommande i KyotodialektenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to determine the functions of the sentence-final particle de as it appears in the Kyoto dialect, focusing on four sentence structures, namely declarative, imperative, interrogative and hortative sentences. The study was conducted using basic linguistic theory and relying on the same theories as my primary sources. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Urbana och regionala studier
Sammanfattning : Public space, where ordinary situations and everyday life takes place, is a concept that has gone from being ignored to becoming the core of urban development. As the interest of public space is increasing, so does the critique. A critique that in Kista criticizes public space for being neglected, segregated and scary. LÄS MER
5. Leadership during change : A study of leadership within the rapidly changing transaction banking environmentKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Transaction banking is changing in a fast pace due to digitalization, changes in regulation, new competition in the market etc. This acronym VUCA describes this environment; Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity. Due to changes in technology, politics and economics strategic renewal is critical to ensure long term survival. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet fUNCTIONS.