Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 774 uppsatser innehållade ordet figure.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : In this thesis semiotic analyses are carried out on twelve artworks depicting female nudes by different female artists. The purpose is to examine how the bodies are portrayed and how they can be understood, based on gaze theories and Lynda Nead’s theories on the genre “the female nude”. LÄS MER
2. Förhärdad eller Förmänskligad? Hur evangelisten Matteus bearbetat evangelisten Markus bild av Judas IskariotMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : Judas Iscariot is an intriguing figure: Both one of Jesus’ twelve closest disciples and the one who turned him over to the Roman and Jewish authorities, at the same time a figure who seems to have played a crucial role in the passion narrative and consequently in the founding of Christianity, and one of the most despised characters in human history. Judas Iscariot is an intriguing figure, and so is today the research concerning him, his deed, and the development of the characterization of him. LÄS MER
3. Prayer and Preaching through the Organ. Performing Settings of Vater Unser im Himmelreich from Luther’s Germany, 1624-1739Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Högskolan för scen och musik
Sammanfattning : This project explores organ settings of Luther’s Catechism chorale Vater Unser im Himmelreich from the seventeenth- and eighteenth- centuries as a means to consider the contemporary concept of ‘preaching’ through the organ. Through an exploration of Lutheran theology associated with the Lord’s Prayer, it attempts to arm the modern performer with a deeper understanding of the rhetorical message conveyed by these settings, thus aiding in the creation of an appropriate affektive performance and response today. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Title:News or Nonsense? – en kvantitativ innehållsanalys av livevideosändningar på FacebookAuthors:Gunnar Fägerlind, Jonathan Otter och Tobias KjellbergSubject:Undergraduate research paper in journalism studies, Dept. of journalism, media and communication, (JMG) Gothenburg universityTerm:Fall 2016Supervisor:Mathias A. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Through a discourse analysis of Swedish proposals related to migration policy between 2004 and 2016, I have highlighted normative assumptions and dominant discourses that can be said to justify the increasingly restrictive policies that migrants meet today. The change in policy in Sweden can be seen as part of a global trend where affluent countries have closed their borders to people seeking refuge. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet figure.