Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 623 uppsatser innehållade ordet files.
1. Att förebygga BPSD-symtom - Betydelsen av ett personcentrerat arbetssätt inom vården av personer med demenssjukdom utifrån ett ledarperspektivMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: Since the late 1990s, working through the concept of person-centered care has beenseen as an improvement in quality of care. Many studies have been conducted on the subject, andperson-centered care has also been introduced as a way of working in some places. Going from taskorientedcare to person-centered care is a paradigm shift. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för informationsteknologi; Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Data migration is common as information needs to be moved and transformed between services and applications. Performance in the context of speed is important and may have a crucial impact on the handling of data. Information can be sent in varying formats and XML is one of the more commonly used. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Högskoleingenjörsutbildning i datateknik
Sammanfattning : The work for this thesis was conducted at a department of Sony Mobile Communications, with the purpose of incorporating regression testing into the daily workflow of developers. Today regression testing is conducted by executing a test suite of approximately 58 000 tests to verify modifications done to code. LÄS MER
4. Interactive out-of-core rendering and filtering of one billion stars measured by the ESA Gaia missionMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Medie- och InformationsteknikLinköpings universitet/Tekniska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis was to visualize the 1.7 billion stars released by the European Space Agency, as the second data release (DR2) of their Gaia mission, in the open source software OpenSpace with interactive framerates and also to be able to filter the data in real-time. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This project is a continuous research of a topic well-known in the literature, namely, the performance study of unbalanced unpaced production system. In the literature, there were many studies that investigated the statistical outputs of an unbalanced production line using simulation. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet files.