Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 585 uppsatser innehållade ordet files.
1. Att förebygga BPSD-symtom - Betydelsen av ett personcentrerat arbetssätt inom vården av personer med demenssjukdom utifrån ett ledarperspektivMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: Since the late 1990s, working through the concept of person-centered care has beenseen as an improvement in quality of care. Many studies have been conducted on the subject, andperson-centered care has also been introduced as a way of working in some places. Going from taskorientedcare to person-centered care is a paradigm shift. LÄS MER
2. SVenX: A highly parallelized pipeline for structural variation detection using linked read whole genome sequencing dataMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Examensarbeten i bioinformatik
Sammanfattning : Genomic rearrangements larger than 50 bp are called structural variants. As a group, they affect the phenotypic diversity among humans and have been associated with many human disorders including neurodevelopmental disorder and cancer. LÄS MER
3. Genetic correlations among longevity, claw and leg health evaluated in the nordic countries and type traits evaluated in USA, in Holstein Dairy CattleMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Breeding and Genetics
Sammanfattning : The Holstein breed is known for its high milk yield and this has been achieved partially by genetic selection for yield. As a consequence, functional traits have deteriorated. Claw and leg disorders are common reasons for involuntary culling: 8.4% to 8. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : There exists many software tools for generating PDF files, some of which have advantages over others. To determine what tool is better than others is of interest when one has a choice to make between different tools; one obviously wants to pick the tool that suits the user the best. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Partikelfysik
Sammanfattning : The ATLAS@Home project is a volunteer computing project, part of the larger LHC@Home project, aimed at using the computational power of personal computers from volunteers around the globe, who are interested in helping with the particle physics research taking place at the ATLAS experiment at LHC. Up this point it runs only ATLAS detector simulation tasks. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet files.