Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 591 uppsatser innehållade ordet files.
1. Att förebygga BPSD-symtom - Betydelsen av ett personcentrerat arbetssätt inom vården av personer med demenssjukdom utifrån ett ledarperspektivMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: Since the late 1990s, working through the concept of person-centered care has beenseen as an improvement in quality of care. Many studies have been conducted on the subject, andperson-centered care has also been introduced as a way of working in some places. Going from taskorientedcare to person-centered care is a paradigm shift. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This project is a continuous research of a topic well-known in the literature, namely, the performance study of unbalanced unpaced production system. In the literature, there were many studies that investigated the statistical outputs of an unbalanced production line using simulation. LÄS MER
3. Making ASN.1 (Abstract Syntax Notation One) human-readable : Investigative and practical study to generalize decoding and manual validation of ASN.1 from the cellular network during run timeUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : ASN.1 is a powerful formal notation divided into two parts, a specification of the data and the data itself in binary form. Creating decoders for these files can often be tedious. The purpose of this degree work is to extend current tools at Arctic Group to make an application that decodes a range of different ASN. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : After contacting Ragnar Tengstrand, the supervisor, I was determined to develop a baby carriage that will have a fan that gives cold during the summer period and a heat sink that will provide heat during the winter period. Only the frame of the stroller appeared within the delimitation of this project, but consideration was given to the location of the fan, powerbank, and the heat sink. LÄS MER
5. SVenX: A highly parallelized pipeline for structural variation detection using linked read whole genome sequencing dataMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Examensarbeten i bioinformatik
Sammanfattning : Genomic rearrangements larger than 50 bp are called structural variants. As a group, they affect the phenotypic diversity among humans and have been associated with many human disorders including neurodevelopmental disorder and cancer. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet files.