Sökning: "force feedback"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 70 uppsatser innehållade orden force feedback.
1. Mjukvaruutveckling av ett hastighetsberoende reglersystem för den elektriska styrningen av ett fordon styrt med joysticksKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Högskoleingenjörsutbildning i datateknik
Sammanfattning : The technology has advanced but the vehicle industry has not evolved at the same pace. Mechanical constructions with a steering wheel are still being used to control the steering of cars. The mechanical construction makes it harder to implement autonomous features, it adds weight and takes up space. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och didaktik; Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och didaktik
Sammanfattning : This study is a qualitative interview study consisting of twelve semi-structured interviews, conducted in ten different organizations. The purpose of this thesis is to study and shed light on how systematic workplace health promotion is carried out, with the employee survey as a starting point. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Biomedicinsk teknik
Sammanfattning : This master thesis is about improvement, optimization and further development of the sensory feedback in a prosthetic hand previously investigated at the department of Biomedical Engineering in Lund. The first approach will be to investigate and further see into the need of a sensory feedback in hand prostheses. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : A path following controller for a system, composed of a single cylindrical load and connected totwo unmanned aerial vehicles by two cables, is designed. The load is modeled as a uniformlydistributed mass while the aerial vehicles are assumed to be fully actuated point masses. Theinputs to the UAVs-load system are the 3D force inputs of each UAV. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.); KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : The study presented in this thesis is done at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore at the Robotics Research Centre. The robotic taping project is funded by Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) where they have provided a part from a turbine engine, an inner liner, which needs to covered with heat resistant tape before plasma-spraying. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet force feedback.