Sökning: "force feedback"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 68 uppsatser innehållade orden force feedback.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och didaktik; Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och didaktik
Sammanfattning : This study is a qualitative interview study consisting of twelve semi-structured interviews, conducted in ten different organizations. The purpose of this thesis is to study and shed light on how systematic workplace health promotion is carried out, with the employee survey as a starting point. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Biomedicinsk teknik
Sammanfattning : This master thesis is about improvement, optimization and further development of the sensory feedback in a prosthetic hand previously investigated at the department of Biomedical Engineering in Lund. The first approach will be to investigate and further see into the need of a sensory feedback in hand prostheses. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.); KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : The study presented in this thesis is done at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore at the Robotics Research Centre. The robotic taping project is funded by Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) where they have provided a part from a turbine engine, an inner liner, which needs to covered with heat resistant tape before plasma-spraying. LÄS MER
4. An Investigation of the Behavior and the Controllability of an Inspiratory Valve with Reversed FlowMaster-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.); KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : This master thesis is performed in collaboration with Maquet Critical Care, Solna, Sweden. Maquet Critical Care is one of the leading ventilation and anesthesia machine producers in the world. The purpose of this master thesis is to investigate the feasibility of a new concept of gas mixing valve, namely "a valve with reversed flow". LÄS MER
- H-uppsats, Chalmers tekniska högskola/Institutionen för tillämpad mekanik
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes the development and evaluation of a competitor vehicle model for Volvo CarsCorporation's moving base driving simulator. Vehicle simulations are important when aiming fordecreased development time within the vehicle industry. Simulations help the engineers to front-loadprojects, thereby improving efficiency and product quality. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet force feedback.