Sökning: "force feedback"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 77 uppsatser innehållade orden force feedback.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Medicinsk teknik
Sammanfattning : Nowadays surgery simulations are aiming to apply not just visual effects but forcefeedback as well. To carry out force feedback, haptic devices are utilized that are mostlycommercial products for general purposes. Some of the haptic device features are moreimportant than others in case of surgery simulator use. LÄS MER
2. Mjukvaruutveckling av ett hastighetsberoende reglersystem för den elektriska styrningen av ett fordon styrt med joysticksKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Högskoleingenjörsutbildning i datateknik
Sammanfattning : The technology has advanced but the vehicle industry has not evolved at the same pace. Mechanical constructions with a steering wheel are still being used to control the steering of cars. The mechanical construction makes it harder to implement autonomous features, it adds weight and takes up space. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och didaktik; Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och didaktik
Sammanfattning : This study is a qualitative interview study consisting of twelve semi-structured interviews, conducted in ten different organizations. The purpose of this thesis is to study and shed light on how systematic workplace health promotion is carried out, with the employee survey as a starting point. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Högskoleingenjörsutbildning i datateknik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis was to provide Uniti Sweden AB with a solution proposal regarding which motors, sensors, control units and other electrical components needed for a steer-by-wire system of a test car. The thesis resulted in new motors, sensors and electrical components for the steer-by-wire system of the test car. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Maskinteknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis has resulted in a concept- and prototype development of a new car roof mounted bike carrier. The design problem was assigned by Thule Group and was intended be performed alongside the company’s own project of updating their different roof mounted carriers. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet force feedback.