Sökning: "force feedback"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 64 uppsatser innehållade orden force feedback.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.); KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : The study presented in this thesis is done at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore at the Robotics Research Centre. The robotic taping project is funded by Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) where they have provided a part from a turbine engine, an inner liner, which needs to covered with heat resistant tape before plasma-spraying. LÄS MER
- H-uppsats, Chalmers tekniska högskola/Institutionen för tillämpad mekanik
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes the development and evaluation of a competitor vehicle model for Volvo CarsCorporation's moving base driving simulator. Vehicle simulations are important when aiming fordecreased development time within the vehicle industry. Simulations help the engineers to front-loadprojects, thereby improving efficiency and product quality. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : Testing and validation of fingerprint sensors with human labor is time consuming, costly and lacks the speed, accuracy and repeatability required for sufficient results. The thesis investigates the possibility of an automated solution using an industrial robot with force feedback control. LÄS MER
4. Expectations and Experiences : A qualitative study on expectations role on turnover intentions as nursing students transitions into the role of a practicing nurseUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The world, including Sweden, is suffering from a shortage of nurses. The nurse shortageis caused by many factors, including an aging population causing a rise in demand,considerably fewer applicants for high school nursing programs, and a large wave ofretirement as the baby boomers are leaving the work force. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : In a way to help doctors and medical students train on performing difficult surgeries before entering the stressful operating room, DevinSense is developing a generic hardware platform for medical simulation. The system is used together with specific simulation software derived from real patient data and optimized towards the user specifications. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet force feedback.