Sökning: "game meat"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden game meat.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Kristianstad/Sektionen för lärande och miljö
Sammanfattning : Inledning: Många organisationer och projekt har under de senaste åren fokuserat på att främja en ökad konsumtion och kunskap om viltkött. Den enkla frågan ”hur smakar vilt?” blir i detta sammanhang mycket betydelsefull. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Historisk arkeologi
Sammanfattning : Title: Food on medieval and early modern castlesThe purpose of this thesis is to discuss the food that was eaten on Scandinavian castles from the late Middle ages and the early modern period. This is done from a power perspective, to see if the nobility that lived on the castles used food to manifest their power. LÄS MER
3. Vivesholm : djurbenen belyser den gotländska medeltida borgens husdjurshållning samt husgrundernas användningsområdenKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan på Gotland/Institutionen för kultur, energi och miljö
Sammanfattning : The castle Vivesholm is located about two miles north of Klintehamn on the west side of Gotland. The castle was built around year 1395 and burned down in the end of the 14thcentury. Around the 17th and the 18th century the castle was re-used. However, the emphasis on its use is during the middle ages. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Soil and Environment
Sammanfattning : At the end of April 1986 reactor number 4 of the nuclear power plant at Chernobyl explod-ed and large amounts of radioactive particles were then released into the atmosphere due to both the explosion as well as the consecutive fire of the graphite core. A cloud of radioac-tivity was spread over the northern hemisphere, including Sweden, due to the prevailing wind directions. LÄS MER
5. What factors correlates with the use of game meat, wild fish, berries and mushroom in Swedish households : urban vs. rural areasMagister-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Wildlife, Fish and Environmental Studies
Sammanfattning : This study was made to see too what extent Swedes uses consumptive resources such as berries and mushrooms, game meat and meat from fish in their household on a yearly basis. I have also looked into the difference between rural and urban areas in Sweden. LÄS MER