Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3607 uppsatser innehållade ordet gender.
1. Sailors and Tentative Talk-a-lots. - A study of folk linguistic notions of gendered language in action filmsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : The relationship between reality and the media is a complex one; some say that media is the most important symbolic world for the shaping of our perception of reality while others argue that expecting the media to be representative of the real world may be potentially harmful for our understanding of this relationship. This study investigates this relationship by measuring the frequency of three folk linguistic notions of gendered language in action films. LÄS MER
2. “Ja, för jag tror att something’s afoot”. A study of generational differences in English code-mixing on Swedish National Radio.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This study aims to investigate Swedish/English code-mixing across differentSwedish generations, in an attempt to discover language change in progress. The spoken corpus has been extracted from two Swedish National Radio FM stations, where 214 codemixing examples have been transcribed from a total 540 minutes of spontaneous conversation. LÄS MER
3. Föräldraledighetens påverkan på mäns hälsa. En litteraturbaserad studie om sambandet mellan pappaledighet och hälsa utifrån riskbeteende och maskulinitet.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Although life expectancy had increased in Sweden for many decades and several health problems had diminished over time, there was no change in men's risk behaviour regarding for instance high alcohol and tobacco consumption. Many of the gender differences in health that existed in society explained were due to power structures and beliefs about behaviour based on gender; a social construction that resulted in the relatively high valuation of men with a more masculine behaviour. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : Since time immemorial, nature has been conceived of as a female entity. This ancient concept is also a recurring element in contemporary Swedish horror fiction. LÄS MER
5. Intercultural Communication between Museum Educators and Museum Visitors. A Qualitative Study at Swedish MuseumsMaster-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This qualitative study investigates intercultural communication between museum educators and museum visitors in museums in Gothenburg City, Sweden. The study was conducted as a thematic content analysis, where the content of six transcribed interviews with museumeducators from three public museums and 13 questionnaires filled in by non-Swedish, adult nationals attending guided tours hosted by Swedish museum educators where analyzed and discussed. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet gender.