Sökning: "generative design"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 20 uppsatser innehållade orden generative design.
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Designhögskolan vid Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis project was to create something, that has never been there before in motorcycle design. A new, deep collaboration between the future generation of riders and their bikes. It should create a whole new riding experience. LÄS MER
2. Individualisation of a Driver Coaching Service : Combining Design Ethnography and Service Design to Gain Insights About the Coaches’ Role and ActivitiesMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap; Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Services surround us every day and companies all over the world have to adapt to the demand of services to make their products more successful and attractive. This master thesis has, on behalf of Scania in Södertälje, Sweden, focused on the service Driver coaching, a service where drivers are dedicated a personal coach who gives regular calls to the drivers. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to explore how flow theory could be applied to improve the process for completing an application process to a creative education program. This was done by first formulating an approach inspired by flow theory and characteristics that promotes creativity in digital tools. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Datorseende
Sammanfattning : This master thesis explores the possibility of using generative Adversarial Networks (GANs) to refine labeled synthetic code images to resemble real code images while preserving label information. The GAN used in this thesis consists of a refiner and a discriminator. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Interaktiva och kognitiva system; Linköpings universitet/Interaktiva och kognitiva system
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes the implementation and evaluation of a modular approach for generating 2D side-scroller game levels from a procedurally generated 3D world. Manually generating large amounts of game levels can take considerable amounts of time, and it maybe desirable to automate this process, using procedural content generation. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet generative design.