Sökning: "global warming construction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 19 uppsatser innehållade orden global warming construction.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriella informations- och styrsystem
Sammanfattning : The vast amount of research on the global climate are converging to more homogeneous results and it becomes commonly accepted that the scientists' warnings has to be taken into account. As a result, politicians set high goals for the penetration of \green electricity", trying to limit the global warming by phasing out fossil fueled power plants. LÄS MER
2. Comparative Environmental Analysis of Conventional and Hybrid Wheel Loader Technologies : A Life Cycle PerspectiveMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekologi; KTH/Industriell ekologi
Sammanfattning : Volvo Construction Equipment is investigating the potential of hybrid wheel loaders. To determine if this new hybrid wheel loader concept is preferable from an environmental point of view to the latest G- series Volvo wheel loader, a comparative life cycle assessment (LCA) has been performed on the Volvo L150G wheel loader and a hybrid wheel loader concept. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LTH Ingenjörshögskolan (program)
Sammanfattning : The urban population in developing countries was, in 2005, more than 2.3 billion people, which forms an increase by 7 times comparing to the situation in 1950. This is expected to increase even more, until it reaches 3.9 billion by 2030. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/KTH/Bro- och stålbyggnadJärnvägsgruppen, JVG
Sammanfattning : The global understanding that natural resources and non renewable energy sources are not inexhaustible has been growing lately together with the increase of conscientiousness on the consequences that our demanding way of life has on the environment. Global warming, ozone layer depletion, the greenhouse effect or the acid rain, are some of these consequences, which may reach catastrophic levels if nothing is done to emend the actual situation. LÄS MER
5. Life Cycle Assessment of concrete structures using public databases : Comparison of a fictitious bridge and tunnelMaster-uppsats, KTH/Bro- och stålbyggnad
Sammanfattning : Concrete structures represent a huge investment in terms of materials and energy and they lead to significant environmental impacts. Thus, there is a need to choose the most sustainable and eco-friendly alternative. LÄS MER