Sökning: "handelshögskolan stockholm women"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 32 uppsatser innehållade orden handelshögskolan stockholm women.
1. Hinderbanan - en studie om jämställdhetsarbete och kvinnors förutsättningar inom professionella tjänsteföretagC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : Although women express a desire to be managers and although they constitute the majority of Sweden's newly graduated academics, they are still heavily underrepresented on senior management level in the Swedish private sector, where men hold as much as 95 % of the top positions. Considering the massive waste of resources that this implies, this thesis sets out to investigate the underlying reasons for the skewed gender distribution on senior management level in two Swedish professional services companies - an industry where the described problem has been palpable. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : The absence of female directors on Swedish corporate boards is currently a hot topic for both politicians and business leaders all over the world. This thesis aims to discuss reasons for the scarcity of women on boards in Swedish publicly listed companies as well as what actions are taken to alter the composition of these boards. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : In spite of policy changes that favour equal distributions, it continuesto be a universal fact that women take the lion's share of parental leave.In the context of social aspirations of gender equality in the household aswell as the workplace, the slow rate of growth in fathers' parental leaveposes a serious obstacle. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : Back in the 1950s Marilyn Monroe and her hourglass shaped body was the aesthetic ideal for how models were to look like. Nowadays, the tide has turned. Research has shown that female models are becoming increasingly taller, narrower and straighter. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : The number of Cambodian women using modern contraceptive methods has increased by almost 60 % between 2000 and 2010. We investigate the determinants that have driven this change through a framework considering the supply of, and demand for, contraceptives, as well as income and education. LÄS MER