Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 25 uppsatser innehållade ordet haptics.
1. Designing interfaces for the visually impaired : Contextual information and analysis of user needsMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för tillämpad fysik och elektronik
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores how to design for the visually impaired. During the course of work, a literature study and interviews with blind and visually impaired people were conducted. The objective was to investigate what contextual information is wanted in new and unfamiliar spaces outside their home. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Medicinsk teknik
Sammanfattning : Nowadays surgery simulations are aiming to apply not just visual effects but forcefeedback as well. To carry out force feedback, haptic devices are utilized that are mostlycommercial products for general purposes. Some of the haptic device features are moreimportant than others in case of surgery simulator use. LÄS MER
3. Haptics as the Sleeping Beauty of Marketing: The Role of Haptic Packaging Characteristics on FMCG Products for CustomersMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this research was to understand how customers construct the relationship, prior identified in the literature, between packaging, haptic sensory and perception with regard to FMCG products. Furthermore, we aimed to explore the role of haptic packaging characteristics on FMCG products for customers. LÄS MER
4. Design of an oral surgery simulator : Human-centered design study and implementation on a surgerysimulatorMaster-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.); KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : The company Forsslund Systems has developed a simulator for oral surgery training. The simulator, named Kobra, uses detailed virtual models of surgical situations, spatial haptics and a co-located stereoscopic display to provide an environment in which students can practice surgical techniques. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Spatial haptic interfaces have existed for more than 20 years but have not been widespread despite promising applications. The few devices found in the market as of today are either considered costly, of higher quality and produced in smaller series or mass-produced and cheap, but of lower quality. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet haptics.