Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 20 uppsatser innehållade ordet haptics.
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö högskola/Teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the assumed affordance of haptic technology in a wearable context. This work position itself within the internet of things where wearable and connected objects have established themselves as a sub-domain in the area. LÄS MER
2. Perceptual Characterization of a Tactile Display for Live Electronic Music Performance : Designing a Vibrotactile Notification Tool for the CIRMMT Live Electronics Framework (CLEF)Master-uppsats, KTH/Medieteknik och interaktionsdesign, MID
Sammanfattning : This study was conducted to assess physical and perceptual properties of a tactile display for a vibrotactile notification system within the CIRMMT Live Electronics Framework (CLEF), a Max-based modular environment for composition and performance of live electronic music. The tactile display was composed of two rotating eccentric mass actuators driven by a PWM signal generated from an Arduino microcontroller. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för naturvetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : The project evaluates how well a haptic device can be used to interact with a visualization of volumetric data. Since the interface to the haptic device require explicit surface descriptions, triangles had to be constructed from the volumetric data. The algorithm used to extract these triangles is marching cubes. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen Designhögskolan
Sammanfattning : With the use of touch-screen enabled interfaces, came a new era for in-car interactions. Sadly, no technology comes without drawbacks, in this case the demand of visual attention, which is desperately needed to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskapFilosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis was to contribute to our knowledge of what haptics can bring to the table as a human-computer interface rendering technique, which other rendering techniques cannot. An experiment was set up in which a multi-interfaced game was used to convey an information structure to interface users. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet haptics.