Sökning: "human scientific"
Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 214 uppsatser innehållade orden human scientific.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Geologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The term asbestos includes the minerals chrysotile, actinolite, anthophyllite, amosite, tremolite and crociodolite. Their heat-resistance and durability has made them applicable within the industry. At the same time it has been proven that they are the cause of severe lung-disorders when inhaled. LÄS MER
22. Business and the Brain: Discourses on Neuroscience in Business in the Management Consulting IndustryMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : TITLE: Business and the Brain – Discourses on Neuroscience in Business in the Management Consulting Industry AUTHORS: Katharina Mündlein & Tineke ZwartSUPERVISORS: Carys Egan-Wyer & Katie Rose SullivanDATE: 22nd May 2013PURPOSE:The purpose of this thesis is to provide both theoretical and practical insights into the emerging connection of neuroscience and business by revealing the discourse used in the management consulting industry set in a broader discourse. RELEVANCE: The emerging connection of neuroscience and business is already gradually starting to be applied by management consultants without a clear in-depth and/or broad understanding of its scope, which in turn leads to a lack in conceptualizing the meaning and implications for business. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Humanekologiska avdelningen
Sammanfattning : The growing interest and practice in outer space activities is the cause of a developing and more various space industry. The implication of an increasing human presence in outer space, as a result of such a development, is questioned in this study through an analysis of extraterrestrial mining. LÄS MER
24. Bipedics: Towards a new category of kinesics. - An empirical investigation of the expression of attitude, and emotion, through simple leg and foot gesture.Master-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Nonverbal communication skills are a crucial element to social interaction where an enhanced awareness can elevate individuals‟ emotional and social well being. Research by scientists in this field have historically focused on the role of facial expression and vocal quality as primary channels of the expression of attitude and emotion. LÄS MER
25. The intergration of RFID technology in connection with after-sales service strategies in a rapidly emerging vehicle marketKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The automotive industry's core business today is not just about producing and selling vehicles, since a large source of revenue in the vehicle market is based on the after-sales services that customer’s need. The overall trend in the vehicle market is that customer services and customer focus have become increasingly more central to the automotive industry and its customers in recent years. LÄS MER