Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4503 uppsatser innehållade ordet ideas.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : The high fantasy genre has often been accused of conservatism and of perpetuating stereotypes. On the other hand, fantasy has also been noted for its capacity to subvert stereotypes and envision alternatives to the current order. LÄS MER
2. Post-byråkrati och work life balance i kunskapsintensiv offentlig verksamhet. En fallstudie vid Sahlgrenska UniversitetssjukhusetKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This essay takes its starting point from trends in contemporary working life coming from anHRM-inspired discourse which conveys that employees should take greater responsibility in terms of achieving organizations objectives. The main focus concerns how individualization trends in organizational life may affect work life balance and specifically how questions regarding thesematters are perceived amongst members in the executive management at a big hospital, Sahlgrenska University Hospital (SU). LÄS MER
3. MÄNSKLIGA RÄTTIGHETER KONTRA DEN INRE SÄKERHETEN En idéanalys av EU:s bemötande av två flyktingströmmarKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to conduct a comparison between the response of the EU to two events, namely the refugees from Bosnia during the 1990’s and the European refugee crisis from 2015. With regards to these events, this study will clarify whether the ideas of the EU have stronger tendencies towards realism or liberalism. LÄS MER
4. USING STORYTELLING TO CONVEY SCIENCE AMONG DEAF PUPILS IN GREECE A class intervention on learning the concepts of heat and thermal conductivity of materialsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The following study focused on whether deaf pupils perceive the concepts of heat and conductivity differently, and in particular more scientifically, before and after a new teaching method that uses storytelling and problem-based learning techniques. It also aimed to determine whether the teaching method has an impact on pupils’ motivation, on the growth of academic knowledge and on the appropriate scientific understanding of physical concepts. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för lingvistik
Sammanfattning : This essay attempts to explore the notion of memory and forgetfulness in relation tothe collection at the Trondheim Museum of Art. Memory can in this case beunderstood as the information about the collection, what is known about the objectsand how they came into the possession of the museum, forgetfulness being theinstances where this information is missing, often without the museum beingconscious about it. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet ideas.