Sökning: "identity and image"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 378 uppsatser innehållade orden identity and image.
- Master-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Problem – International companies need to become more aware of differences within cultures and consumer behavior to stay competitive in today’s business environment. Even though international companies aim to communicate the same image of global brands across different cultures, the image of those brands may still be perceived differently due to differences in cultural values. LÄS MER
2. Unga identiteter i förändringens Portugal: En postkolonial analys av unga, universitetsutbildade portugisers identitet i relation till de forna kolonierna och de förändrade relationerna till dessa länderKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : A radical change is taking place in the world today: some former colonies are now booming economically while several former colonizers are suffering from economic crisis. Postcolonial theory states that old structures from the colonization are keeping the South poor and the North rich. LÄS MER
3. Organisationsidentitet i varumärkesbyggande – en fallstudie av en organisation i fastighetsbranschenMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Biblioteks- och informationsvetenskap (BHS)
Sammanfattning : Organizations today face big challenges as a result of increased exposure. A distinct and recognizable identity is required to differentiate. Consistent and coherent communication about what the organization stands for and where it is going is crucial if you want to succeed. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : This report will concern how our relation to the forests has changed according to the development of new social medias. It will give a short history around our relation to the forest and also how and when Internet got introduced in the society. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this essay is to analyze three works that are regarded as fictional biographies. In all three selected works the protagonists are historical Swedish women who are known for being a part of the cultural sphere of their time. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet identity and image.