Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 857 uppsatser innehållade ordet ideology.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för lingvistik
Sammanfattning : Critiques of cosmopolitanism and its derivatives are explored along the lines of philosophy of politics to find several points of contention with the ideology itself. Primarily it is alleged that cosmopolitanism is a failed marriage between unfeasible philosophy and incoherent politics, the failed synthesis of which leads to a state of apathetic nihilism. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : As the recently published scientific anthology Anti-Gender Campaigns in Europe shows, antigender movements have been on a constant rise throughout Europe since the 1990s and are now a well-established part of the political landscape in numerous countries. In countries that haven’t seenthe rise of an anti-gender movement however, the same discourses used to mobilize against gender issues in the countries that have can be found nonetheless. LÄS MER
3. Normala nazister En kvalitativ diskursanalys av sveriges två största morgontidningar angående två nynazistiska demonstrationerKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : In october 2017 the almost institutionalized Book fair in Gothenburg decided to let the right wingmagazine “Nya Tider” participate and spread its message during the event. At the same time, neonazis planned a demonstration and as a result, a lot of the authors participating in the book fair signed a petition as a protest against the decision. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Afrikanska studier
Sammanfattning : In 2012, Ghanaian government promulgated a new mental health law aimed at setting up a community-based health care system in order to solve several problems that are affecting mental health facilities and people with mental disorders. The new law was also thought to overcome the limitations of the previous law, which was promulgated in 1972. LÄS MER
5. "I'm not a nationalist but"... : On mobilisation and identity formation of the Scottish independence movementMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Socialantropologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study examines the mobilisation and identity formation of the Scottish independence movement post-referendum. By analysing arguments, emotions and actions in support for independence, I aim to discuss how the movement make use of cultural perspectives on history for continuous mobilisation. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet ideology.