Sökning: "importance of been on time"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 831 uppsatser innehållade orden importance of been on time.
- Kandidat-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Today it is mainly small and medium sized companies that choose to outsource parts of their ITdepartment in order to increase and become great. It is becoming increasingly common forcompanies to take the help of competent suppliers so that they then can focus on their own corebusiness. LÄS MER
2. Disclosure Requirements in IAS 36 Paragraph 134. A Study of Company Characteristics Explaining Swedish Companies' Compliance with Disclosure Requirements on Goodwill Impairment TestingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and Discussion: The adoption of the IFRS by Swedish companies was an arduous task which required a lot of resources and time. The regulations that the IFRS contain are more complex and require more extensive disclosures than Swedish companies are used to. LÄS MER
3. Municipal decision support -About Swedish municipalities implementing the simultaneous offer of full-time employment and the introduction of an internal personnel poolMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The starting point for this thesis has been the great process of change that Swedish municipalities now arefacing due to the political directive of offering full-time employment to all part-time employees. The aimof the research is to create a decision support model for Swedish municipalities, which simultaneouslyintroduce the offer of full-time employment and an internal personnel pool. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and problem: Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is an area which hasgained much attention the last 10-15 years. To satisfy various stakeholders, corporate socialresponsibility has increased its importance and often constitutes a substantial part of the firms´financial reports, in spite of the fact that there are no legal requirements. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : SummaryUnjustified enrichment is an obvious part of the jurisprudence in the majority of countries in Europe. But not in the Nordic countries, and certainly not in Sweden. This depiction of the Swedish posture is based mostly on Hellner’s thesis from 1950. A lot has happened since then, not to mention Sweden’s entry in to the EU. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet importance of been on time.