Sökning: "in output"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1095 uppsatser innehållade orden in output.
1. Piezoelectric behaviour of woven constructions based on poly(vinylidene fluoride) bicomponent fibresMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : During this project it was investigated how the newly developed piezoelectric PVDF bicomponent fibre behaved when integrated in different weave constructions. The possibility to integrate conductive yarns as outer electrode was studied in order to see if it was possible to create a fully textile piezoelectric sensors. LÄS MER
2. Från input till output: En kvalitativ studie om hur resultatkrav inom biståndet påverkar svenska civilsamhällesorganisationer och mottagarens möjlighet till participationKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This bachelor thesis is based on the current discourse within the aid policy, whichhighlights and focuses on measurability and reporting of results within the development cooperation.The purpose of this study is to investigate how the Swedish CSOs Diakonia and Plan Sverige, bothoperating many of its activities through which Sida are directing Swedish aid, are influenced by theresults agenda in it’s work, and to investigate which impact this has on participation of the recipient. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Handels- och IT-högskolan
Sammanfattning : The Random Forests ensemble predictor has proven to be well-suited for solving a multitudeof different prediction problems. In this thesis, we propose an extension to the Random Forestframework that allows Random Forests to be constructed for multi-output decision problemswith arbitrary combinations of classification and regression responses, with the goal ofincreasing predictive performance for such multi-output problems. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Sahlgrenska Academy at University of GothenburgDepartment of Internal Medicine and Clinical NutritionAbstractTitle: The effect of a high versus low carbohydrate intake on endurance performanceAuthor: Emma Andersson and Josefine DahlqvistSupervisor: Fredrik BertzExaminer: Frode SlindeProgramme: Dietician study programme, 180/240 ECTSType of paper: Examination paper, 15 hpDate: May 22, 2013BackgroundCarbohydrates play a significant role in the human metabolism, especially during training. Manystudies have investigated the effects on different carbohydrate intakes on training performance. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Handels- och IT-högskolan
Sammanfattning : Innovative technologies have aided in the evolution of communicative patterns betweenindividuals, organizations, and society at large. For businesses this means that marketingmust be integrated with emergent ICT in an effort to exploit available digital marketingtactics. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet in output.