Sökning: "in output"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 942 uppsatser innehållade orden in output.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Sahlgrenska Academy at University of GothenburgDepartment of Internal Medicine and Clinical NutritionAbstractTitle: The effect of a high versus low carbohydrate intake on endurance performanceAuthor: Emma Andersson and Josefine DahlqvistSupervisor: Fredrik BertzExaminer: Frode SlindeProgramme: Dietician study programme, 180/240 ECTSType of paper: Examination paper, 15 hpDate: May 22, 2013BackgroundCarbohydrates play a significant role in the human metabolism, especially during training. Manystudies have investigated the effects on different carbohydrate intakes on training performance. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Handels- och IT-högskolan
Sammanfattning : Innovative technologies have aided in the evolution of communicative patterns betweenindividuals, organizations, and society at large. For businesses this means that marketingmust be integrated with emergent ICT in an effort to exploit available digital marketingtactics. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The interest in analyzing the growing amounts of data has encouraged the deploymentof large scale parallel computing frameworks such as Hadoop. In other words, dataanalytic is the main reason behind the success of distributed systems; this is due tothe fact that data might not fit on a single disk, and that processing can be very timeconsuming which makes parallel input analysis very useful. LÄS MER
4. EROI of crystalline silicon photovoltaics : Variations under different assumptions regarding manufacturing energy inputs and energy outputUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för fysik och astronomi
Sammanfattning : Installed photovoltaic nameplate power have been growing rapidly around the worldin the last few years. But how much energy is returned to society (i.e. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Elektriska energisystem
Sammanfattning : This master thesis project represents an improved model of a grid connected three phase, singlestage PV system implemented in SIMPOW program. The proposal model consists of a PVgenerator employing a PWM converter in order to interface the AC network. LÄS MER