Sökning: "in output"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2067 uppsatser innehållade orden in output.
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Industriell organisation och produktion; Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Industriell organisation och produktion
Sammanfattning : During the past decades, there have been an acceleration of customers’ needs of customized products. This have pressured many companies in offering customized products in order to reach customer satisfaction and keep growing and expanding their market share. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/FREIA
Sammanfattning : This thesis discusses the design, construction and testing of a highefficiency, 100 MHz, 1 kW, Class-E solid state power amplifier. The design was performed with the aid of computer simulations using electronic design software (ADS). The amplifier was constructed around Ampleon's BLF188XR LDMOS transistor in a single ended design. LÄS MER
3. A Virtual Road to the Global Market - A new paradigm for Born Globals' organizational structures?D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning; Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : This thesis builds on the argumentation by business advisors and academic scholars, that quick and extensive internationalization is a key competitive advantage in today's fast-paced economy. By reviewing literature, it can be established that very little is discussed regarding the strategic options to increase international scope for Born Globals. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Wavelet theory, which shares fundamental concepts with windowed Fourier analysis, introduces the notion of scale in an effort to aid in joint time-frequency analysis. Having century-old roots, much of the essential research on the subject of wavelets was conducted during the 1970s and 1980s. LÄS MER
- H-uppsats, Chalmers tekniska högskola/Institutionen för elektroteknik
Sammanfattning : The renewable energy sources are greener and more environment friendly than nonrenewableenergy sources. They are used for the sustainable power production. Solarenergy is abundant in a lot of places and can be tapped to satisfy energy needs. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet in output.