Sökning: "influential individuals"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 74 uppsatser innehållade orden influential individuals.
1. Explaining the Occupational Class Gradient in Health Among Swedish Employees: Physical and Psychosocial Work-Related StressorsMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för folkhälsovetenskap
Sammanfattning : The work environment constitutes a key social determinant of health, yet previous research is relatively limited vis-à-vis the contribution of both physical and psychosocial work-related stressors on occupational class differences in health among Swedish employees. This study used cross-sectional data from the Swedish Level of Living Survey 2010 to assess the mediating effect of physical and psychosocial work-related stressors to occupational class differences in physical and mental ill health in Sweden. LÄS MER
2. Generation y’s intention to perform in-store recycling in the fast fashion industry: A combined TPB and NAM approachMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: Due to accelerating environmental problems caused by fast fashion sustainable business solutions become increasingly important. Thus, the following thesis examines generation y’s intention to perform in-store recycling at fast fashion retailers and investigates the factors most influential on intention. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Matematiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The changing online environment - where the breadth of the information we are exposed to is algorithmically narrowed - has raised concerns about the creation of "echo chambers"; in which individuals are exposed mainly to information already in alignment with their preconceived ideas and opinions. This thesis explores the role of Twitter as a social media and as an information network, and investigates if exposure to and participation in political discussions resembles echo chambers. LÄS MER
4. How to manage conflicts : An exploratory study of managers’ conflict management styles in cross-cultural workplace through the lens of Cultural IntelligenceKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: As the globalization process advances, cross-cultural workplaces become prevalent among organizations. The culture diversity could be beneficial, but could also pose challenges for managers. Managers have to adopt effective conflict management style to handle conflicts in cross-cultural workplaces. LÄS MER
5. Crowdfunding Social Entrepreneurship; The Influential Factors in Crowdfunding Success for Social EntrepreneursMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Innovation and Industrial Management.... LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet influential individuals.