Sökning: "influential individuals"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 72 uppsatser innehållade orden influential individuals.
1. Explaining the Occupational Class Gradient in Health Among Swedish Employees: Physical and Psychosocial Work-Related StressorsMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för folkhälsovetenskap
Sammanfattning : The work environment constitutes a key social determinant of health, yet previous research is relatively limited vis-à-vis the contribution of both physical and psychosocial work-related stressors on occupational class differences in health among Swedish employees. This study used cross-sectional data from the Swedish Level of Living Survey 2010 to assess the mediating effect of physical and psychosocial work-related stressors to occupational class differences in physical and mental ill health in Sweden. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Matematiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The changing online environment - where the breadth of the information we are exposed to is algorithmically narrowed - has raised concerns about the creation of "echo chambers"; in which individuals are exposed mainly to information already in alignment with their preconceived ideas and opinions. This thesis explores the role of Twitter as a social media and as an information network, and investigates if exposure to and participation in political discussions resembles echo chambers. LÄS MER
3. Crowdfunding Social Entrepreneurship; The Influential Factors in Crowdfunding Success for Social EntrepreneursMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Innovation and Industrial Management.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
5. Touch, Swipe or Click? : Understanding information exchange (eWOM) on Instagram and how it can be encouragedMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Electronic word-of-mouth (eWOM) is known as one of the most influential factors impacting consumer behaviour. Yet, not all consumers are motivated to like, tag or comment on commercial posts online. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet influential individuals.